Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Eeeeeee

Still thinking btw

Please do not say this. It makes me sad

I’m tryingggggg

Taking this advice to heart.

I would love more tips on how to format posts like this then.

I do not know which side to take in this… On one hand, I like the idea of kingmaker cause it sounds funny to do. On the ohter, seems like it could be bad if done incorrectly.

Merpy can be a bit well… derpy! This checks out for a consistent Normal Merpy.

I’ve played them before last game, even said that a few times last game too!

As much detail as possible? Blehhhhhhh Can’t I just say I like your posts, always enjoy reading them? Usually you just seem confused and trying to figure stuffs out rather than trying to actually mess up on purpose like I assume a wolf would do. Like you are trying hard, but it doesn’t seem like it.

My plan is working Muahahahaha!

I mean uh… why not! You should totally do that! <3

I will keep this in my pocket. :)

False news.

ALSO WHAT IS THIS BS “Thanks for sharing the love! You only have a few likes left for today.” LET ME LIKE PEOPLE GAME!

Chiiiiillllll <3

Good to know again.

Don’t actually do those last two parts! I support your beliefs on the first two though. All thoughts are welcome.

You joined the game despite a lot of people not knowing you? Sure you got a lot of sway regardless, but I wouldn’t say it is the strongest thread put you are gonna ever get. you will get stronger even more legendaryer

You got this! Keep trying! Driving is hard, I get it! You’ll get used to it (which is what everyone else says)

I will try? I doubt I will do that good. Actually, I make no promises. However, I will keep doing what I am currently doing with my notes, and try to improve those.

Good to know!

Dont! I like these posts and I will be sad :(

Merpy is always wholesome! She’s great.

My heart is shattered. FAKE? FAKE!!! (lmao funny overreaction) Smh smh smh smh. Also I didn’t format it because I did it in a google doc. makes it easier to organize thoughts that way for me. I will take time next time I do a post like that to actually get the actual post, probably… probably

Do eet anyway

“Wow! You’ve been sharing a lot of love! You’ve reached the maximum daily likes for today, but as you gain trust levels, you’ll earn more daily likes. You’ll be able to like posts again in 2 hours.” (Hate this Hate this Hate this Hate this Hate this Hate this Hate this Hate this Hate this)

I doubt it is tutuu.

I am also the guy who would like it as town, because I know you think that of me, lmao. It infinite reaches around. Muahahahahaaha evilllllllll

I’ve noticed that first part! Don’t know about the second part though.

Agreed. Agreed.

This is how doodle becomes scared confirmed?

LMAO

Clown gang riseeeeeee!

don’t see why? I mean, I’m still just kinda vibing. Whatcha thinking now?

bit of both.

Those wall posts are where I acutally get my real thoughts on people, otherwise I am just dust in the wind kinda vibing with no clue.

HI I AM AWAKE NOW UNTIL EOD IN ABOUT 4 HOURS! Let’s have fun!

3 Likes

In other words, I will be on my computer, occasionally alt-tabbing and checking this. Commenting here and there, and liking once I get those privaleges back :(

it would probably be better quoting or you can use the hyperlink feature here

and you can get post links by clicking this

Will try that next time! Thanks!

1 Like

I am going to be so bold to suggest this, because I don’t actually have any confidence in this type of read, as it goes against my traditional methods of reading people, but I feel like the methods I usually use don’t work in this scenario, so I will give it a shot.

I think Leafia as a player wants to prove themselves to people. I think this is born from being considered bad as a wolf (always spewing information, eventually dying), or the fact that people consider them to have somewhat irrational reads/reasoning for things. I think if you were to ask me what the difference between how Town Leafia would play and the difference between how Mafia Leafia play in this game, I would say that Mafia Leafia would focus more on getting people to town read them, while Town Leafia would focus more on getting people to listen to them.

If you noticed, when I came into the thread I immediately fought against what was happening because it happened without me and it felt like something was wrong. I then realized that in order to get people to actually listen to what I was saying more, the best way to do that would be to ask to be king, which is what I did. I think Leafia realized this too, and I think the reason they are playing like they are drunk with power is because they are delusional and want people to listen to what they are saying, and I think Leafia having fun when playing supports
this theory.

I can understand lol’s suspicions, but the only game social deduction game that I played that used a lynch system was TOS. I know what mislynches are, but I’d never seen it abbreviated as “ML” before. I’m learning a lot of lingo unique to this game/similarly-formatted games

My ultimate conclusion is as king we sheep achromatic and if he’s wrong, we kill me the next day, for the crime of being wrong, then we kill him for the crime of letting me be wrong

1 Like

Nope

Ok.

Kill Litten.

1 Like

Yes

Is Litten normally a more passive player or something?

I have only read one person so far and I have like 3 more hours to go

He has been off and passing the buck to me as King feels wildly off.

I gave him King so he could have his fun, passing it off to me is not allowed.

I didn’t pass it off, in fact I find the idea of me dying for being wrong funny, if you notice I asked to die before you for a reason

Yes.

But you are on a heater of pelts day 1s with me.

So go get one!

1 Like

okay heir to the throne

that there is sus activity occurring