Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Also, Achro, I didn’t forget about the reads I was gonna make. I am a bit busy atm, so I will make them later. I am hoping to cover my thoughts on all players in the game (but we’ll see what happens) :+1:

The day ends at 9 PM EST, right?
I just want to make sure I have enough time to give my reads

I think to add to this, I can see some motivation for them doing this as a wolf, if they thought that there would be no way town actually pulls the trigger AND her scum team looks better off if she flips wolf. I started to have this thought and then my mind instantly said achromatic said this before but I’m not sure where they said this because I don’t actually remember reading the thread because I felt terrible

Which funny enough Zenon has called leafia wolf but hasn’t voged tbis entire day what’s up with that

yeah if leafia is wolf I am going to have fun having a holy war with zenon tbh

3 Likes

I’ll go check them out next but my first thought is the fact that I have a godlike ability recently to target scum early on and I immediately went after Zenon and leafia so they may just both be wolves

ping response time

in my dream world i could do this yes

i wish i could deny this but i already said earlier that i’m pretty much sheeping my suspicions on leafia, there was an earlier interaction between leafia and a few people i found strange i’m gonna go find it rq

ETHA’S LEAFIA ISO :wowee:

I didn’t like the fact that Leafia’s second vote was a vote against Achro, especially since Achro I later decided was townie which hurt Leafia’s case.

I was gonna type how I felt that Leafia was very defensive when they were pushed on but with iso lookback they only really pushed back once so I scrapped that section

A lot of my gripes with Leafia came from them pushing up the people I have read as townie,

After looking through Leafia again, tbh the main reasons that I’ve had them as wolf in my mind are

1. pushing the people that I believe are townie
  2. liking sparkling water

Post-ISO I don’t feel very strongly about her being a wolf anymore, my Leafia wolf-read was never the strongest, but I feel very unconfident about it now. I still believe that Leafia and Zorvo are paired together in some way.

I was saying this based on Achro saying a similar thing

seperating these two quotes even though the formatting of this post is probably trash

I did this based on my current belief that drinks is a scum. The logic I had behind this is that we’ll likely get more reads and clarity on Leafia since they post quite a bit, Drinks on the other hand has not posted a lot which makes me belief that it’ll be hard to get a read on them later and so I’d prefer having an unreadable player out before a player who many are reading.

now after all that i’ll address the actual question he asked lol

I am okay with using an association to establish my initial thoughts on someone, my thoughts on people are usually very non-commital and so they can change pretty easily. Using my thoughts on one person to make decisions on other people helps me establish at least starting thoughts for myself and adjusting them later based on how I see them play.

when the etha wall posts :wowee:

does zenon actually do anything useful as town
I started skimming by going in reverse order and slowly started to realize they have done nothing to actually help Town besides post despite them suspecting leafia from what I remember

Like the most town thing tbey did was talk about how the plan would likely kill two town which isn’t even townie since it could just be tmi lmao

They have called some people town too, which limits who they can call wolf.

Zenon has done what i usually see from her as town which is make a lot of town reads and defend them.

I feel like the leafia is scum line of thought is just so muddled fro me. I don’t ‘get it’ at all. I can be wrong, I am not perfect, but I just… I get that I was wrong in fam, but even comparing to fam this would be wildly different.

See my major problem isn’t if she’s town or wolf but she’s acting so different from what I usually expect from her that it threw me for a loop - a big enough loop that I used a different way to actually read into what she’s doing and even then I’m not confident on it.

anyway I am going to go do things for birthday, sheep litten when he makes a decision because its my birthday and he asked to be king.

1 Like

you won’t have good results reading leafia on this metric

why do you think drinks is a wolf? the description you give here seems like more of a policy elimination rather than actually thinking drinks is a wolf. if you have other reasons remind me?

1 Like

They are playing exactly like last game, not a single beat change. town last game, town this game. Hard lock for me now.

Are you wolf

I completely forgot what I was going to do because of ur recent post I blame you why are you sabotaging me

Oh yeah drinks

Now this is the hard hitting kind of question I like! Nah. I’m not.

Vote Count

Leafia (4): Arctic, Leafia, tutuu, Demisha
Drinks (2): Etha, Doodleshy
MerpyDerpy (2): Jormok, lol
Doodleshy (1): Zorvo
Litten (1): Achromatic

Not Voting (5): Zenon, Magnus, Litten, Drinks, MerpyDerpy