Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Because. It’s funny.

Raise your hand if you think drinks will flip wolf

the way drinks is playing doesn’t follow what i know of townie drinks.

the way I’ve heard about townie drinks is that they post quite a bit and cause chaos. so far in this game they haven’t posted much though i suppose that has caused some chaos.

it’s one part i’m worried we’ll never get a good read on them, one part i believe they aren’t playing the way they do as town.

1 Like

oh so they are just a lock wolf?

1 Like

@drinks you gotta answer for these crimes pal

:raised_hand: i believe drinks is wolf right now and they haven’t posted enough to make me believe other wise despite having multiple opportunities

1 Like

I will not be surprised if they flip either way.

2 Likes

yeah sure drinks could be a wolf

@Etha so is this inaccurate?

2 Likes

why did you lie to me etha

1 Like

i believe it is inaccurate yes

doodle did say themselves that they have false memories and not to trust them so that gives me a bit more confidence in myself

1 Like

i would never lie you’re my favourite gen 7 starter

2 Likes

this is the funniest shit I have ever read

2 Likes

Now that tutuu is afk no one can stop me from killing them

I’d give it a 60% to a 40%. 60 is the wolf side, cause I’m giving Etha some credit along with the others saying this is not drinks town meta. the 40% is me going “Woah, this is just not a drinks active game, huh?”

1 Like

?

I am not surprised they are not active, it is a hit or miss if drinks gets into a game or not.

Like sometimes they’ll get into it, regardless of role. sometimes they just coast. Very hard to read cause not at all alignment indictivie. however I have played less games with drinks compared to others.

1 Like

If you were king who would you kill

Maybe they know more