Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I’ve read like a couple of derpy posts and I think it should be a crime to kill that man d1

I’m gonna check my list for that. but I am tempted to say you because that would be a very funny response and I know you are low on that list

she’s great. votes her anyway

Do you not remember ur list?

I have it written down for a reason.

I got goldfish brain

I would be torn between Lol and drinks personally. Lol because they are in my wolfs category for right now, and I’d wanna get more info out of them. and Drinks because they are bottom of null, could go either way, better to bite a bullet now in case it never picks back up.

1 Like

don’t you think lol is playing differently to the last game you played together where he was a wolf?

1 Like

Not any of the other wolfs, cause I’d wanna see what they gotta say more. See if they some how get cleared

:pepehands:

1 Like

fun fact, the last wolf game I played when someone started to suspect my afk partner I immediately burnt down the thread and fake claimed tracker and clogged it up and that was so funny

Lol was nicer as wolf, lmao.

well if he’s playing differently why’s he in your wolf category, remind me?

I might of forgot they were a wolf last game

you
you literally just said “lol was nicer as a wolf” right above this

Why do you hate people with D in their names?

2 Likes

I am aware, I remembered when I posted that.

1 Like

cuz liking D is gay

1 Like

man it turns out I missed a lot why didn’t you tel me to read the thread arctic

I am dumb, I am sorry. Anyway, My views on lol stay the same. I am probably wrong, now that I am looking back on it, but wanna stay with my list.