Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Like other than “lol mean” I have that they liked leafia town, and I felt a post of theirs was them being sneaky and telling us they were wolf but not a funny joke way.
I think they did that last game iirc.

damn this post looks with context

1 Like

nevermind, looking back on it, it is a joke. what was I on last night? lack of sleep? Tired of looking at posts?

every post Zenon makes makes me want to burn them with fire

yes the genius plan of having no plan

gonna change my answer to Litten and drinks. I know, haha funny right?

I just don’t like the rude, and they keep picking on my top town read. Also I feel like it was a trick to ask me about the whole “who would you pick” thing to hopefully get me away from drinks?

Anyway uh… VOTE: Litten

Thanks for helping me clarify my thoughts a bit!

whats the point of switching when drinks already had votes and litten didn’t

Gives a chance for Drinks to get into it a bit, Also Kingmaker shenanigans. also I switched off of Merpy, not drinks, lmao

1 Like

I think they’d need to go next if they still were not at all active

Interesting

oh sorry, i just assumed you were voting drinks. so you were still voting merpy from your first post lol?

Jormork is town btw

Okay I am back.

Litten took too long, fuck all of you (jokingly and with love) I am saying my godread of leafia is still in tact, I just was slacking in FAM.

Leafia town
Litten town

Interested to see n1 kill to get a better lay of the land

VOTE: drinks

could be town could be scum who the fuck knows, but it doesnt subtract from threadstate to delete it so gg

1 Like

and if its me then you dont have to be paranoid of me and listen to my fucking god reads

Back to sleep BAD ACHRO

I think Jormok is very funny too

yeyeye, Never moved it because I’m considering Merpy as my novote unless Merpy suddenly gets pushed and I have to consider if I wanna keep it. Currently tho, they are town imo, so I would of moved it if they were suddenly pushed n stuff.

The way they defended Zenon from me was adorable and then I checked their posts and saw it was indeed their top town so probably town
back to sleep though I take time to do stuff