Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

No idea lol. Sorry :sweat_smile:

Wants it More.ā€ It refers to motivation. Itā€™s undeniable that Zorvo clearly wants to win this game, and heā€™s fighting for it more than he had been a few days ago. What do you think changed?

Let me rephase: I have a conflicting read of Zorvo bc they have like a mountain of evidence against them imo, but they seemed rlly genuine in this day. Thatā€™s what I meant by ā€œdisregardā€. I feel like they could be town, but itā€™s hard to ignore their previous behavior

If Zorvoā€™s town itā€™s you from my perspective, just so youā€™re aware.

Itā€™s rlly hard to tell. Upon further reflection, I donā€™t think this motivation isnā€™t alignment indicative.

Let me explain:
Town Zorvo - Zorvo realizes they made a lot of oopsies and genuinely wants to make it right. In hindsight, I think I had a subconscious bias to trust Zorvo here bc I didnā€™t want to leave the game with a negative impression of them
Wolf Zorvo - Zorvo rlly wants to win after bussing his teammates bc he thinks it would be something to brag home about

The same goes for me. You had mentioned that you were pretty much town cleared and started mentioning how almost everyone trusted Zorvo. It felt like you were trying to indirectly tell Zorvo that you are both town clear, and that Iā€™m the obvious vote

This also made me start to doubt u

Also, couldnā€™t this technically be false? What if Iā€™m town, and I falsely trust Zorvo?

Just because I declare trust for someone doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m right

Magnus, if Zorvo votes me, are you going to immediately pounce on it? Iā€™m getting the impression that you will

If Zorvo is Town (as in, actually Town), itā€™s you.

I was shading your slot, yeah. I donā€™t think Zorvo is cleared by any means, but I did point out a tendency earlier where Iā€™ll talk to people openly, I wonā€™t scumread someone to their face. You can see this in regards to Etha and I D2, I think, but itā€™s a general thing.

I donā€™t pounce.

I have a question for you, Magnus. I want you to ignore social reads for a second. Did you not find Zorvoā€™s behavior this game suspicious? List of things: Trigger happy voting, defending Etha and Lol, hopping on Ethaā€™s vote after it was clear it would go over, convincing a new player to do hammer

All things considered, I would prefer for one of you or Zorvo to vote each other first, because it feels like thereā€™s opportunistic shade on my slot that wouldnā€™t have been possible earlier.
Now that I think about it, Zorvo was semi-setting up my survival today by consistently bringing up how I was going to die unless I was a deepwolf, yada yada.

Also, another thing I would like to say, I donā€™t like that weā€™re giving Zorvo this power to control the vote. Theyā€™re not exactly in control, but Iā€™d imagine you would logically vote whoever Zorvo votes bc you know it isnā€™t yourself. I will admit: this thought did cross my mind. Is it possible Zorvo did this intentionally? What I mean by this is the following: Is Zorvo suggesting theyā€™ll vote first to cause us to turn on each other? Iā€™m paranoid ;-;

I have a blindspot because Zorvo demonstrates similar behaviour in half his towngames. Here are the notes against him:

1. Associations.
  2. Odd, lackadaisical questions. v!Zorvo usually thinks heā€™s correct and will only sheep other villagers on incorrect reads to prove a point. He usually then grieves about it later.
  3. Not quickvoting this game.

I will not logically vote with Zorvo blindly, I would never do that.

Can you define quickvoting for me?

Voting early on in the day. Heā€™s been doing that a lot recently.

But their trigger-happy voting hasnā€™t concerned you? I did check their voting history, and they did vote like literally everyone except for like Etha and Lol except for when they actually voted them