NinjaPenguin
Eliza
Flygon (slight)
Kanave (100% confidence)

nulls:
Ashlyn
Dum
Magnus
Shending_Help (want to put this in towny but dont have a real reason)

I don’t know how to feel about you having the exact same wolf reads as me except the joke wolfread on yourself

I do know how to feel it feels bad but I don’t wanna say that because last time I said that the person turned into a supervillain and went insane

Can you explain to me why you feel this way?

Flygon

Not sure why I’m wolf read, especially with Eliza along side me.

Could I have some clarity on your reads?
@Kanave
@guavagudetama

I don’t want yours @Arctic

The only reason I think Eliza might be town is because of your interaction with them looking worse and I think that it’s not wolf theatre. One of you is a wolf. I have explained my thought process on you two before.
If Kanave thinks that you and her are both mafia, I’d love to hear that thought process because I don’t get it either

As I wrote this message I realised that my “scum read” on NP is actually just because you were like “okay but who would you vote if you couldn’t vote between us” and they weren’t contributing (and still kind of aren’t)
I don’t believe they’re actually pushing Caspore for “pressure” I think they just don’t want to say “I’m pushing someone the majority of the thread sees as town” (which is why I think Caspore having the metaphorical balls to do that to me makes her town) and had to come up with an excuse

I have possible pairs in my notes that I don’t remember why…
I’m gonna ISO Arctic and Vulgard when I get the chance

it means we’re definitely right bc how else would we both arrive at the some conclusion /j
actually though

1 Like

idk its mostly just gut on the way they’re typing

idr what i was going to say here after “actually though” and forgot to delete it :wowee:

its slight bc its mostly tone, your posts feel very… calculated for lack of a better term

None of my scumreads are explictly paired yet just generally giving thoughts

that’s what I assumed but

[insert that one patronizing dog emote that Eliza uses]

:wowee:

I think guava has been pretty transparently a villager. I do see the points about their aggressive play being potentially about taking up threadspace and trying to ensure town yeets, but like… I don’t think they are the type? From my admittedly limited experience, but still. I also think the way they have been bouncing around hitting point to point and changing angles a fair bit is something that is difficult to fake long-term but has been present consistently throughout their ISO.

So yeah, I get what you and Caspore are saying, but I think guava’s town.

I have absolutely no opinion about Ashlyn’s reads, other than “those are certainly vastly different wolfreads than mine. Hm.” I want to give her some credit because she’s been good in terms of D1 accuracy as of late. Maybe one in Flygon/Kanave?

Would like @Ashlyn to go further in depth about these two in particular, because I don’t really see what she’s talking about in terms of Kanave’s “rancid” vibes and Caspore wanting to be voted again also being terribad from her POV.

This is a good take on guava. It’s not outside of Arctic’s wolfrange, but him giving it here makes him most likely town fmpov. Wolves likely wouldn’t want a slot like guava to be cleared, because it gives polarizing statements with some aggression and will cause friction in the thread via also being suspected itself.

How can you be so sure?
Like I know I’m town and while yes I see wolf equity from Eliza and haven’t really liked their posting thus far, I’m not going to go to the extent to dome myself with them as I’ve stated I’m not super confident on them flipping red.

@ElizaThePsycho still would prefer Eliza to remember to respond to the questions I asked of them.

I mean while I Town read them I believe serval had been opposite thoughts.
Including I believe even Arctic.
So your reason he isn’t valid.

Both of what you said resolves around our posting style.
Or at least from how I’m perceiving it.
You gut wolf Eliza from how they say stuff and yeah I’ll admit I haven’t been fond of it either but I am leaning it to being a posting difference rather than a wolf tell.
Although can you showcase the posts in question so I can see it for myself.
Also include my posts as well, the ones that looked “calculated” and what exactly does “lack of better term” indicate? Are you trying to say I go nit picky with my wording? Cause well, yeah I guess I sorta do.
I say stuff in a very certain way and sometimes I may not explain myself properly or not go specific enough into stuff, I’ll give you that.

Flygon

I think Magnus has been ~okay, but that’s it.

Looking at Eliza’s postcount makes me a lot more partial to killing her. Squirrel has also barely posted recently and maybe I should drop the townread on what is there.

I feel like the general suspect list miiight have one at most and then the others are more on the outskirts. Willing to entertain Ashlyn at this point despite her being commonly MLed as of late, but I would like to see her elaborate on some takes as I asked her to.

I don’t really think some combo of NP/Flygon/Caspore/Eliza is anywhere close to game-winning. Probably one in there at most. Maybe I’m needlessly pessimistic but it doesn’t feel right.