Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

I think I had Flygon figured out from the signups thread, to be honest with you. Assuming I’m right, and I think we have the same person in mind, I have limited experience with their wolfrange which doesn’t really line up with what I’ve heard about them from other sources. I just recommend putting pressure on them to see how they tick; it works on many types of players.

Strangely enough for me, I haven’t really read through Flygon’s ISO yet. That’s a good thing in this case, because I can share a few predictions on how I think a villager/wolf in their place would behave, and see what comes up. You’re suggesting Flygon’s been passive and flexible in following thread consensus, rather than sticking to their guns, which I wouldn’t necessarily condemn; I would instead say that Flygon acting passive and following thead consensus to fit in with the crowd, as opposed to reevaluating on any given slot, is probably scum indicative. I’d also suggest Flygon intentionally standing out of the crowd is town indicative, if that’s happened at all.

This might sound backwards, but acting lowkey and trying to seem towny is a possible indication of being evil, whereas acting blatantly evil is a probable indication of being good.
…Or at least it might’ve been, until now that I’ve said it. Refuge in audacity is a thing, but oh well.

What im gathering is: You are still at the point flygon could go either way, aka you need more time to solve him, aka he shouldnt be the lynch today

That feels like a misrepresentation of what I’m actually saying, but sure. You can go with that.

like, only the first part you actually said, the second part is my own opnion

i don’t think killing a slot that is basically “eh this could be town, but also could be scum” is a great idea

Of course it is. If you can’t find an scummy slot to eliminate, you kill a nullscum or null slot if you won’t be able to read or trust them in the future.

yeah but i dont think thats the case

i think flygon can be solved with more time. Ofc you kill someone you know you cant read later on, but i feel like flygon is readable given enough interactions, they dont really have the same chaotic vibe that, say, eliza has

1 Like

It might be annoying since they are altting (meaning no meta) but its probably workable. If you are talking about the “forever PoE” slots, realistically this game is going to be myself and eliza

If Eliza has a weird interaction with a wolf, she’s evil. I was bamboozled last game because she sabotaged her team and was falsely cleared (by me and most of the living players at the time) for it, despite leaving a weird calling card that made no sense to be communicated between them.

yeah thats about the only way i can read eliza (parity bullshit). Speaking just about social reads on them, im clueless

1 Like

note to self, being transparent was not a good idea. I should’ve just kept my mouth shut >.>

What’s wrong with transparency?

+1

i mean following thread consensus is kind of the same thing as fitting in with the crowd… you’re saying you wouldn’t condemn them for doing something and then that you would scumread them for doing pretty much exactly the same thing?? i don’t really understand this

i could say this about everyone

:skull: :moyai:
just you wait

I thought explaining would help things but it actually made me more suspicious to Arctic and Kanave for being more mindful of how I’m coming across

like they liked me and now they don’t ;-;

I mean they dont have it right now. If they progressively get worse than i’ll deal with it when we get there

it wasn’t really your explanation per se that caused issues, it was more that the post gave me the impression that everything you had been doing up to that point (with pushing guava over flygon especially) was calculated so you could use it to argue why you were town rather than being a naturally occurring process from a villager