Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

anyway - apologies, i gave you most of the day, but i consider this point pertinent - i’ve thought about how flygon’s (aka zorvo’s) tunnel on arete originated in b&f m where he was town and … i’d be lying if i said it felt different to how his read on me started this game, although this time it’s slightly more… muted. like the reality is that in both cases it started out as some OMGUS followed by eventually saying pretty much everything from each of us was wolfy with basically 0 respite and a ton of confbias. this game though it is slightly more muted and as i said in my previous post, he’s speaking to me from the perspective of me being a villager which is not how he treated arete in that game - these two things are the main reason why i can’t just pull the trigger and call him a villager for his read on me, because while it is similar to his tunnel last game, it’s not the same

@Kanave if youre here and you remember, can you expand on what you meant by this?

(Im in the middle of an iso, ill be realtime when im done)

Ugh

Misreading eod really screwed me up

I’m gonna be gone til eod nost likely but I’ll catch up tn

Expect a wallpost at sod

1 Like

NP’s recent posts were an improvement overall, but i think having flygon as town just for the “ate” (idk what this is referring to either) despite their reasons to scumread him actually being greater than their reasons to scumread guava feels… wrong

VOTE: Kanave

every squirrel post for the past 36 hours

it’s funny how he makes a concerted to make the thread aware of his presence but still continues doing basically nothing
it’s like a gorta lite

3 Likes

Thanks for responding to zero of my questions

Flygon

you keep on saying questions and yet I cannot find these questions anywhere

No.
I’ll vote you if you don’t move somewhere else.

why not

why are you threatening Eliza

flygon’s threats are vain
even if they carry them out, it does nothing

I mainly ping you on them.
I think you responded to this one but I had others.

Here.

Although I swear I had some other stuff I wanted to ask of you but I can’t find it at the moment.
Eh I guess I’ll ask of another one then.

Can I have your read/updated read of me in detail from you please?

I’m not allowing someone who I believe is a villager to be my counter wagon.

I refuse

Flygon

aint gonna lie I completely forgot what i thought of your reaction
but
probably?

What about others reactions to your “reaction test”?

seeL my wallpost

Okay, i guess i can see why kanave has some votes. Reads are very bare, and shes not rly put a lot of her threadtime into actively solving ppl, kinda just hanging around passsively most of the time, and needs to be prompted to properly go into reasoning. But then again, i know a lot of ppl that are like that regardless of alignment, and she feels kinda relaxed in a slightly positive way at the same time. Def not stale.

But yeah id vote Kan over Fly if i had to choose, but far from confident on it hitting a wolf.

1 Like

same