Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

Eliza was suspicious to me mainly because of her backpedal and the way Flygon treated the slot. If Eliza flipped wolf I was hard clearing Flygon and vice versa, but since she flipped town I don’t really have that anymore.
She also actually wasn’t the one being hypocritical iirc? Flygon made a correction on her between the words “read” and “accusation,” but then treated my message where I said “I would like” as if I said “I only want” which was hypocritical.
Flygon’s message was hypocritical in a way that was scummy because they twisted my words to look like I was 100% unwilling to vote anywhere else, when in reality it just helped me if one of them died
Your message was just hypocritical in a way that annoys me because it felt like you didn’t really care unless it was about killing me, but I didn’t think it was “scummy” per se

Can you link the post? I don’t remember this
I probably just agreed because I was hoping for an Eliza or Flygon flip so any logic I could get was kinda poggers

I didn’t care about that because you think the scum is ME and I don’t think I’m scum :sob::sob::sob::sob:

I won’t know until I flip you :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::woman_fairy:t2::sparkles::white_heart::mushroom:

No but seriously why the fuck would I ever listen to this. Literally since you started acting like yourself I haven’t seen a single post that gives me a reason to keep you around.
You can say “I am town. I know I am town. I know you are wrong.” all you want but it just makes you look like you’re trying to control us by talking as if you absolutely know what you’re talking about.

nope. i want specific posts. you need to realize your read on me is bullshit and if spoonfeeding you like this is the only way then so be it.

also false, i made a post saying i didn’t think you were telling the truth about that but i wasn’t reading into it, in the same way that i wasn’t reading into eliza claiming her post on kanave was an RT even though i thought she was lying about it being an RT

it was vulgard that was doing this, not flygon
and like… no. that’s why i said he could be mafia for his push on me because i think it’s unlikely he genuinely thinks i should know flygon was town, the reason i’m not acting on this is because he was not in my position and did not have my bias on the situation so he could potentially have this thought if he just doesn’t contextualize

Let me ask you this: is my eod the only thing you wolfread me for?

that is not why i was scumreading them, it was instead placing a damper on how much i could really townread them due to bias given how bad their push on me is

when i said this i was referring to kanave/shending wagons (confusing i know, apologies)
also i didn’t really want to vote flygon but i wouldn’t have been upset about him dying so i didn’t care to stop it

i did not

i pretty much talked about it when i was replying to zorvo’s case on you, that was more or less it, with some other stuff i can’t really remember

there are a number of games i have recently played on this website to answer these questions, as both alignments. alternatively, you can take my answer at face value even though this may not be ideal

what was the point of announcing this exactly?
you’ve already been afk for like 20 hours, what’s the harm in waiting until you can actually post?

Sorry this is fair I misread your post
I haven’t exactly been acting in great faith either because I’m very much in the tunnel and even if I don’t think I’m ever going to change my mind at this point me pushing further and bickering/relitigating things again and again isn’t going to change anyone’s mind and is bad for the thread
So I guess I’ve said what I’ve said and I’m sorry because regardless of your alignment I’ve been making things more unfun
You still have partners I need to catch and I’m going to move towards working on that
The post I was referring to where you were acting towards Caspore’s hypocrisy=scum argument in a way that I looked pockety was #201
Weh

WRONG you’re actually really fun to argue with
Another person has made this game unfun but I don’t want to break rule 5 so :innocent::dizzy: my lips are sealed

OHHHH I REMEMBER NOW LMAOOOO
Do you know the context behind that?
Eliza made a fake read and then implied that making fake reads was scummy. Me and Caspore were trying to explain to Eliza that she literally called herself scum.

VOTE: Vulgard

i think NP doubling down here feels villagery. i wanted to say “well what else he can do” but like… there’s a ton of other things/pushes he can do here, and he’s not helping himself or his team as a wolf by trying to get guava killed and not giving content or pushes elsewhere

i think i’m leveling myself into thinking vulgard’s push on me is just bad. realistically i think i’m probably just annoyed but like… man how many times can you be wrong on someone

I do like this point.
But Arctic.
He coaches.

Wait I must have been severely misreading this give me a moment to reread

I don’t understand “their argument on me sucks so it dampers how towny they are to me” because I tend to read things the opposite way (i.e. the more someone’s argument in me sucks the more townie I think they are) but probably playstyle weh

I’d ask you to link those past games but I’m going to be honest with myself and say my busyness means I will never get to reading multiple past games and so I’m going to just ask the other players to describe you because I can’t make any sense of things on my own

The feeling is not mutual I hate arguing even though Mafia brings it out of me
Also I keep saying I won’t engage but who am I kidding I’m a liar

Did you not use this as the reason to scumread Eliza?
You were using it as a read not just pointing out hypocrisy so the context still reads as what I was saying (you agreeing with a reason to scumread that I think town you would be too good to agree with so it feels pockety)

Okay shutting up again weh

What? I’m so confused lol

i mean… i guess that’s just a stylistic thing. the single most important thing to me is how much a player believes in their read - which i think flygon does, hence he is town, but i also look at the logic of the read because how believable the logic/explanation is plays a factor in how likely the player with the read is being genuine, which it didn’t feel like he was. and when someone is pushing me in bad faith it’s hard for me to go out of my way to try and save them when none of their arguments are made from a genuine desire to figure out my alignment

like seriously
vulgard is expecting me to have gone out of my way to save him but all flygon had done up to that point with regards to my slot was: calling me bad at the game but also that i was a wolf and not trying to solve anything, and that everything i did was wolfy and i was obviously mafia, and as a result was trying to CFD me.

am i supposed to try and save this? am i??? if he was a PR he would have claimed. i don’t give a fuck about saying this at this point lol

This person is always town read as a wolf.
Arctic is an elite player and is capable of coaching others and making game winning plays for their wolf team.
If you’re their partner, you obviously know this.

I’m not asking you to, I’m just telling you I’m town.

Odd way to put it.
But I’m telling you exactly what you needed to do during SoD2.
Ashlyn is either bad town who came in with a terrible resolution.
Or they are wolf trying to make sure Arctic doesn’t receive enough attention and make sure he doesn’t goes over.

I pointed it out somewhere in my ISO.
You expect me to take 30 Mins to go find it?
I’M BUSY ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!
MY BREAK ISN’T EVEN THAT LONG

I also still have to find the posts that show association with you and penguin.

This is false.
Stop being a douche wolf.
Guava pointed out that was even an issue towards me.

It’s Penguin and Arctic!!!

Damn I wish I had more time RN so I can go dig for those associations I’ve seen.

dude what the fuck?
have you been reading anything?
vulgard’s main argument against me is that i should have known you were town

stop calling me a fucking douchebag for pointing out objective facts… what have i done to deserve this

1 Like

It’s not like “I think this is scummy” it’s like “I think Eliza is scum and if this is the reason Caspore wants to push Eliza that’s fine by me”

lol take the hint my guy

What did I point out?
Sorry when NP said what Arctic is replying to there I still don’t know what the context for it is

Oh also crazy that you called him a douchebag. Illuminating.

Yeah I guess when I read a terrible read on me that the player genuinely believes I’m like “yeah you’re town and I will defend you to your death”
Which is why I’m asking for others to vouch for this being your playstyle because it’s so not me

Correct but I’m not so have fun :tada:

This is so scummy jfc
Why are you praising logic you don’t even agree with like this is not town
This does not come from town
I refuse to believe it
I literally can’t get myself to shut up every post I read sets of more alarm bells I feel like I’m in a building and the fire alarm is going off and I’m yelling to evacuate but everyone else is proceeding with their routine ahhhhhhhh

Okay reading back at Vulgard/Arctic brb