One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

Furtive has such a low chance of flipping town though that I’d be shocked if he did so. Trust me Magnus, Executing Furtive here is the correct choice. What happens if we execute Brad and Brad is town? We could very well be in mylo unless the nightkill is stopped. Tell you what, we can execute Furtive today and if he somehow flips town, we can think about the Brad situation.

I don’t think so. Brad flipping wolf specifically incriminates Jaiden, and flipping Town means Mafia weren’t in a rush D1. Executing Furtive would be off your read.

As said. D1 wagonomics.

Brad flipping Town and a nightkill means 4 v 2, which is MYLO, but nonetheless Brad kinda has to be policy here.

I’d rather have the best chance at executing a wolf here.

My personal read is that Furtive flips Town. You’re more or less telling me “no, that won’t happen, trust me”, without explaining why. Similar with your townread on Brad.

All you need to do is look at how Furtive has been acting all day. Both towards my slot and Brad’s. Yesterday he was almost as bad. Siuper sheepy too.

May being this quiet feels like a red flag, now that I’m thinking about it.
Brad’s the lowest poster.

1 Like

good afternoon

Hi Jaiden. Leafia still wants to kill Furtive.

1 Like

I think May is fine for now, although I would like to hear more from her. As for you, this discussion with you has made me pl retty confident that you’re probably a villager.

1 Like

shocker

Sweet. Replacement slot turns it around.

i have been saying this for years maybe eons

2 Likes

there are 5 minutes left

i may or may not have distracted may slightly so uh
@May cmere

1 Like

if we aren’t switching off Brad can we please get Brad to E-1 so we don’t get another random tie again.

1 Like

Yeah hold on this is all your fault Jaiden

omg me too

shut up crumb

1 Like

All I can do now is hope I’m wrong in thinking that Brad is town.

Oh god, May was lurking. That’s even worse.

2 Likes