One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

Nope. If Bradland flips Town you can do what you want with me, how about that

1 Like

Yes, I acknowledge that much. At first I thought you were scum pushing on t!Brad then Brad being quiet for so long made me start considering the possibility that he was scum and it wasnā€™t until hearing his reason for his silence that I went back to townreading him.

I TR Furtive right now. FTR

1 Like

Stands for Furtive Town Read

2 Likes

How can you possibly be townreading him? Heā€™s displaying classical wolfy behavior.

2 Likes

Say someone committed vehicular homicide using a white Mercedez-Benz when they decided to run me over but accidentally hit Furtive instead, killing him. Furtive flips as Town. What information would you say that gives you and the rest of the Town, Leafia?

1 Like

@Jaiden Plagiarism, copyright violation, sue this clown

1 Like

Homicide and manslaughter are totally different crimes!

2 Likes

Fuck, youā€™re right. We donā€™t have a case

Besides, Town and Mafia flips are like night and day.

2 Likes

I remember someone asking this exact question but with themselves as the one hit. I think it was a wolf that said it but I donā€™t recall who or what game. Anyway, Iā€™d look into Jaiden or Ice if that happened. After sending flowers and my condolences to Furtiveā€™s family of course. As well as wondering what cars are doing at the gates of Eden.

2 Likes

The denizens of this city have to get places somehow, not all of us can fly and teleport

3 Likes

what do you MEAN eden is a city and not a garden from the bible

2 Likes

Iā€¦ know not of this ā€œbibleā€ you speak of

2 Likes

may I tell you about our lord and savior Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Edenā€™s the Sci-fi fantasy anime, right?

2 Likes

Anime has not been produced ever since the apocalypseā€¦ im out of material to watch

4 Likes

You could always make your own.

2 Likes

No. Itā€™s a game similar to the Mega Man Battle Network series except it only has battles in it.

2 Likes