One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

Listen I may be immortal but I have an entire safe haven to run

2 Likes

mega man battle network but without the megas nor the mans

2 Likes

So how does this Mafia game tie into the lore?

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait for the Battle Network collections to be released on the Switch.

1 Like

magnus hasnā€™t read the flavor confirmed

2 Likes

You act like I know why two of you are traitors

3 Likes

I didnā€™t exist back then.

but your soulā€”
right.

Is the jailkeeper purer or something?

1 Like

Now to call it a night for real. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

BradLand (3): Jaiden, furtiveglance, IcetFeelsPain
furtiveglance (2): BradLand, Leafia
May (1): Magnus
Leafia (1): May

Not Voting (1): ElizaThePsycho

2 Likes

UNVOTE .
Iā€™m not actually interested in having May die today.

May did not explain this vote, so Iā€™m assuming it was just for their wagonomics.

1 Like

So people can change their minds without being wolves. Ok. So without being wolves, that means town. So people can change their minds being town.

And so can us Leafeons. I get this sentence was for flavor but when you put it all together, youā€™re separating the term Leafeon from the rest of the town. What does this mean? Are you admitting youā€™re a Mafia who changed their minds and wants to look town?!?

Also even if it ends discussion early I personally donā€™t think you should ever self hammer unless you are 100% outed + the discussion here isnā€™t going anywhere as I said yesterday.

1 Like

With the amount of people defending Brad tho, Iā€™m starting to see Brad as town and itā€™s Mafia whoā€™s defending him.

1 Like

duduuuuduududu

and i immediately have to go lol
i will return in 20 mins

These kind of gamestate reads are much less reliable than reading players individually. Bradland has given up

I guess?!? But you need to look at the overall gamestate as thereā€™re 2 mafias not 1

My other point would be that your idea relies on a set idea of what Mafia do when their teammate is suspected.