Owl House FM - Town wins!

I could be wrong

But Guava feels different from Sorc17er/Ruby’s invitational

This isn’t a read I’m entirely sold on, since I haven’t really read enough Guava posts

Haven’t read enough posts from anyone tbh

It’s all just blurred together

vibes mostly. however hes acting like its some kind of mayorhood now :joy_cat:

1 Like

good morning multi !!!

I ain’t even see that you asked me why I couldn’t post, it’s not my job to tell you why I can’t post couldnt care less what you think about my activity.

If you going to respond with an attitude to my posts then I don’t care enough to interact with you, I just was wondering why your conclusion was similar to Leafia’s since I wanted to know if you had the same way of getting there, Jesus Christ.

Hm?

Clearly this is something I could never fake

Im not talking to u

To be fair

This is a read that is just absolutely surrounded by hedges

1 Like

I don’t really have that much of a footing/grasp on the game :pensive:

1 Like

Fair
I feel like I could actually prove I was similar to the invitational but nobody wants to ISO that
Like even I get annoyed with myself sometimes I’m not reading all that LMAO

I do feel like I’ve been different to sorc17er but that’s because I actually didn’t want to be in sorc17er and I joined because May asked me to and I was like “what are the chances I roll sorc” and then I rolled sorc which is the whole reason I didn’t want to join

I like my role this game, for reference

Also

Part of the reason why I dont like Zorvo’s read on me is that it seems like he’s ignored what I have said about why I would read Leafia

And also because he seems to not fully understand that I am a chaotic, opportunistic gremlin.

As I say

I openwolf as town nya

Ah

icic

So I’m just skill issuing here

sorry I missed this earlier. I wasn’t trying to shade you, I was just going into detail why I wasn’t here. I understand I can sometimes sound rude or abrasive in my tone but please understand thats not my intent, I just get overly formal sometimes ^^`

Sort of
I don’t really know if I was different from the invitational
I don’t think I am because I’m town in both but I don’t exactly have a consistent town meta

This game is wild on my ability to read because so many people are posting just so much, so I can’t really get a firm “Here are the major town players, I am locking them as town now.”

And also I missed being really active in like the first third/fourth of the game, so the constantly there thread grasp also isn’t there for me.

1 Like

Hmmm

Ici

1 Like

also call me story please :3 today is the possesion

1 Like