Owl House FM - Town wins!

That is definitely a wagon of all time yeah

when I get overstressed i generally just get really sleepy and really stupid. like i go into low power mode. however I am here now :3

2 Likes

What if I wished to be turned into a wolf and that got granted and then leafia immediately pushed me

what if I wished to be invincible, thatā€™s not breaching either restriction and Iā€™d be invincible

1 Like

Makes way more sense for this wish granting nonsense to be from an informed minority who has no reason to want to fuck over their own team

Also
Zorvo wolf reading is a skill issue of all time tbh

I should be null at worst, Iā€™ve only done Apo indicative things

my first reaction was scum!wazza but on second thought i feel like wazza has much more of a negative response to being pushed for reasons like this as scum? My memories are really foggy so I canā€™t say too surely but Iā€™d at least leave wazza until d2-d3

whats the deal with the leafia wagon again
before millium etc gets on my case about not reading up I donā€™t get much out of reading up when theres too many posts. they all blend together. I generally get much more out of realtiming when Iā€™m really behind. That and now iso skimming which I have added to my repertoire :3

1 Like

But I have a great idea for tomorrow.

At any case, I am liking Wazza.

VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

I ainā€™t accepting a jester in court.

Claim bad :-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2:
Or smthn

who are yall thinking of giving titans blood because it should not be frostwolf

Gummy hasnā€™t posted but I think that Kork might have been scum so I at least want Gummy to post smthn

Why?

Thats fine you donā€™t wanna give it to me, I am not a tyrant.

i do not trust him nor the way he is presenting himself in the entire titans blood debacle

Me :slight_smile:

Kiiruma was the one who suggested him

Why donā€™t you trust Frost?

Wdym me
Do you want titanā€™s blood?

If people want yeah but I donā€™t care if I donā€™t get it

Do you actually want it though
If youā€™re going to ask for titanā€™s blood, be confident about it
ā€œIf people wantā€ is what I say when I donā€™t actually want to do something LOL
Like ā€œdo you want to play 100% orange juiceā€ ā€œI meanā€¦ if people want a fourth player I can joinā€¦ā€