Owl House FM - Town wins!

Omg this is like a king election :wolf_woah:

Thats so cool

Except not at all.
The Lord / King gains the abilities until death and then a new election is held.

This game every day has to be someone different and nobody can have it twice, or else it defaults to the eligible people with the most votes.

Can you elaborate on your thoughts on Luka

Yeah we should prolly choose a town consensus to receive the blood
Maybe once it’s 24 hours after day start so there’s more posts and everyone can get a better read on everyone else so we can have a town consensus

PokemonKidRyan

Lmao.
It’s really not TMI. This is a reach.
Like read my post Multi, lmao.
I already said I felt both were same alignment.
So in the scenario, USE YOUR BRAIN.
either way, either both are voted wolves or one flips town and the others cleared and I would rather Leafia being the one cleared because I KNOW THEM.
However I’m not sure I still stand by the both same alignment read anymore but I did at the time.

I’ll ask you the same question I asked Min.
Do you still think I’m wolfy if Leafia is Town?

Yeah, if one of Min/Multi contains a wolf it’s very likely to be Multi.

VOTE: Multiverse

I invited them and Multi usually always plays like this.
Don’t you remember? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can you give more of an elaborate on what you find wolfy about Luka?

Fuck that’s actually a Mind Melt. Wolf Equity going down a bit.

Jarek, Jarek and Jarek.

I have theory that Collector in this game may be potential third party with loyal modifier or town bodyguard.

Time to make a ISO dive.

This is on RVS phase I imagine, doesn’t look out of place as third voter since there’s plenty of people online at the time, but not everyone (myself included)

Hops on second RVS wagon with Millium, what is he doing?

This is NAI on closed setup

@Luka You are talking to Jarek about this one, right?

Noted

So much for null read and RVS vote.

Whatever you did, Luka. You are bringing confusion to the thread and I have to figure out why you’re shoo’ing away the players that are making valid points against you and Leafia/Leafeon

You are also on the spotlight now.

It doesn’t look like that Luka voting Millium on this because he is defending Leafia, but is calling out that Millium knows Cape of something I don’t know. Then again its not like Millium is defending Cape, she says the reason on Cape’s vote on Leafia wasn’t great and voted Leafia still. Thats where Luka is saying?

Hmm, interesting proposition.

So it seems.

Strange, why wouldn’t you want to get resolved with Leafia or am I not reading this right? Surely I understand you want to townclear some people at this point and scumread some other players while you’re at it.

(Keeping mental note that Zorvo voted himself only for funny unvote off from Luka)

You also scumlean Cape alongside with Millium, correct?

What are you on about, mate?

However I do agree that titan blood tracking is important yes.

You doing Kiiruma’s work for them?

Thats my work

Ah yeah sorry my bad skimmed it.

Thought you ISO dived completely on Luka.
Lmao.

But I do notice some other stuff

Still yeah, it is weird comment from Kiiruma who’s suppose to be technical competent, but here we are finding someone who doesn’t read the OP.

Bastard elements however, could be still possible. So if this is perception slip from Kiiruma that he’s mafia and there’s role that can allow to have titan blood more than once, then oh boy that’s one massive bar of soap he slipped on.

Yeah, it was 95%

The very bottom I quoted one of Kiiruma’s post regarding titan blood.

@Multiverse @min

No but honestly you guys really need to think about the question I asked.

Does Leafia being town still make my posts wolfy?

Because if they don’t, your voting me on a Tinfoil and your concern can be resolved if Leafia flipped wolf as then you can make your accusation towards me, doing it now and having that as your ONLY reason isn’t IMO good enough to vote me.

You have both only stated you wolf read me due to partner equity you see with me and Leafia.
So assuming Leafia is town, chances are if you ended up MLing me, your still going after Leafia,

Tbh I don’t think this holds true if Leafia flips Town and gets ML’ed day 1 here. I doubt you have anything on me unless you would care to tell me what that thing is?

Said the last part a little wrong.

If Leafia flips first, you guys don’t have jackshit on me,
If I flip first, you can just opportunistically still go after Leafia.

So what stops Kiiruma from taking something you said or showed and using THAT as their initial reason on wolf reading Luka?

Also I think if I had to name one FM player in the entire FM community who’s the closest in play to @Multiverse I would have to go with MarshmallowMarshal or however you say his name.

Luka is like the most polarized person ever

Something to take with pinch of salt, Kiiruma’s reason is Luka is being top poster revealing nothing on the table, “mixed” as Kiiruma would describe with both good and bad takes on Luka.

Are you saying that with my ISO Dive wallpost I spoonfed Kiiruma on what he can use against Luka? To be fair, its not all doom and gloomy. There’s something on Luka he intends to do this game.