Owl House FM - Town wins!

The “I dont think reads in general are bad early game.” mentality imo is bad since easily fakable by wolf
My main issue is how hard you were defending it (i.e. snap voting cape for calling it out) when it did so little

goooood morning gentlepeople
got college today. expect to see more of me in the evening

2 Likes

ive not really read up but seeing multi join a community and immediately take such a stand is so real and i want to believe its town indicative

1 Like

How so?

Cause I agree with Cape
I never gave thoughts on Leafeon because I was still sussing them out (I quoted the post and asked them about their read because I didn’t like it but wanted more of their thoughts to be more sure)

[quote=“Luka, post:318, topic:5853”]

I mean I’ve literally said I townread cape
But to elaborate I think vote was yikes because you think Cape’s behaviour is scummy because of your personal ideal (thinking that all serious read post in RVS is always a good thing (which I think is still a flawed mentality)) rather than actually finding his post as wolfy - you think that Leafeon is townie and Cape’s read on them was bad but never stated why you think Cape’s post came from wolf and thus justify your Cape vote

i.e. Your post doesn’t feel like you’re actually town scumhunting

Keyword: Later on
I read posts and quote/comment on them as I go
I don’t read every post then comment on them all in one go

“I already explained why its dumb.” then explain it again, here? I don’t remember you having explained it but maybe I forgot or missed it but if you’ve already explained it why not do it again here? Just saying “oh I dislike their reasoning” without stating why is BAD

They didn’t state it was gut until I pressured them on it

I see yikes post I point out yikes post simple as that
(This did backfire on me when I joined MU because I wasn’t used to Ara’s post style but I’m sure it’ll be fiiiine)

Also it’s NAI i’d do this as both alignment

also who are you do i know you

interesting. ill keep that in mind, i dont exactly remember your play much
i was descender on tosfm

Hi Descender!!!

hello!!! it has been quite a while hasn’t it

Yup
Good to see you again

oh sick new potsu song dropped
Im gonna go have breakfast but afterwards I should be able to fully read up. My first instincts is icet scummy jarek and guava somewhat townie ill go into more detail soon
toodle doo

Dies

The amount of content One (1) Leafia post has generated is frankly astounding

2 Likes

Luka posts like a maniac, but in a way that actually gives people something to work with

I dig it

Zorvo is having a Zorvo moment, can’t tell what the vibes are yet

I hate not being able to be here for game start so much

Tbh I hate disjointed availability in general

Which is what my life is

Min also had a spree of maniac posting, but it wasn’t nearly as iconic as Luka’s

What the hell does oomfie mean anyway

Nya