Owl House FM - Town wins!

Except it is, im not going to call someone a wolf when they have the same reads as me, that weird

If I was like that,I would’ve done so long ago with how often I’ve been D1d as town. 4-5 times in a row at one point.

Except it isn’t because why can’t he be a wolf with the same fake reads as your real ones if you’re town?

Having the same reads as someone else isn’t AI.

A wishing session has started! To make a wish, make a post along this guideline

I wish for [YOUR WISH HERE]

Make sure your wish is in bold text.
This wishing session will close in 1 hour (2023-09-07T17:12:00Z)

Player ping

@Apocryphal
@min
@Zorvo
@IcetFeelsPain
@guavagudetama
@Jarek
@Frostwolf103
@ElizaThePsycho
@Kork
@Wazza
@Cape90
@Millium
@Leafia
@Luka
@TodaysStory
@Multiverse
@Kiiruma

1 Like

Uhhm yes it is, its a very common read to make, so extremely common that its baffling to me that you are legitimately claiming this

I wish for a vig shot

The exact mechanic that someone cannot get titans blood twice. So if we vote someone for it twice in a row instead it looks to the player who has not had titan’s blood with the most votes. Meaning it’s possible evils will get to coordinate their votes and hand it to a teammate by surprise.

I fully read the OP. And my explanation was perfect. So nice try there buddy, you’re not going to catch me out with weak reasoning like that

Millium, reads can easily be faked by wolves.

I wish for a 1 shot poison

Delayed kill, can be healed, gives us time to check the player targeted… I think its overall more towny than a vig shot since if I’m wrong it gives us time to work out a solution

Lmao i forgot who im talking to, you are clearly in another galaxy

UNVOTE

I dont feel like doing this dance
Ill give leafia space

Lol ok

Here

Yeah. That is a more villagery wish I feel.

Luka’s votes and reads feel somewhat fake. I don’t see the angles as coming from town but instead from a wolf who is pretending to have towny reasoning.

I’m not sure exactly whether I’d say they have TMI, but I feel like it’s harder for a wolf to pretend to not know anything and make up reasoning compared to town who actually know little / nothing.

It’s nothing solid but early on it’s something.

I guess I can give Kiiruma the slimmest of townleans here.

The whole shading me in the process and making it look like a posion could be removed in a game where we dont even know if an actual poisoner exists, unless someone else wishes for a full heal

I wished for vig because all my wolf leans keep getting hard defended by town in all my previous games

3 Likes

Fair enough.

I feel like a cop check / watcher is the best wish statistically. But we don’t know the wish mechanic, so I’m going for something a bit powered back which might be granted and while it has the downside of not being an absolute kill, it has a benefit of flexibility and further discussion.

True and true.

I’m 100% not meaning to shade you and I think vig shots are generally quite towny. I just wanted balance of probability and power.