Owl House FM - Town wins!

Town could make everythnig?? Ive seen truly idiotic things done by town. Im not going to jjust ignore it becuase town can do it, we’ll get nowhere if we do that. I think wolves are more likely to do it so I voted it. This logic is so weird wtf

1 Like

I dont think he has other posts after that that strongly states that we’re alligned, if he does I mustve missed it. Mind linking one of them?

I wasnt tho
Sure its easy to fake changing reads but changing reads itself is fakable behavoir; IE: Its town. Not town locking them or anything like that, just a small town lean

why do you TL me / Cape
Pocketing attempt spotted
Lillie Blank Stare

Hmm okay. Not your respond is apathetic in nature, if town doesnt care then evil might, yes? You’re one of the first to admit you don’t need cheat sheet to play the game, so it’s okay from me.

Can I call you what i normally call you

Your argument felt t/t
Mainly because all of the reasoning went over my head
(Unless I’m misremembering who was posting what but I think it was you two)

That was supposed to mean I don’t care about getting it, sorry
Obviously I want a townie to get it

Feels a bit pockety to me. Kinda dont like the reasoning if reasoning going over your head; want my vote to stay on multiverse but I have my eye on you TwT

1 Like

This post makes me think you’re town even more LOL
I think a wolf would have just accepted the tl

nya

1 Like

Nya

1 Like

A bit defensive for my tastes. Jarek can have a scumlean read.

Yeah. This doesn’t sound like something a villager would claim.

Same here.

Wow. Guava is super protective of Eliza it seems. It’s really weird too. Almost like either they’re scumbuddies of he has TMI that Eliza is town.

It’s how I always am. Please find an actual reason to scumread me if you want to vote for me.

Townlean and it’s called making reads based mostly on gut.

Doubt it.

Don’t make me laugh Millium. This is literally how Ialways am as a villager. This is literally how you’re supposed to act as a villager.

Zorvo probably town but not using any logic whatsoever. As usual.

This however is something I can agree with as I’m townleaning Luka right now.

Wouldn’t it be better to vote an actual wolf though?

Couldn’t agree with you more. 100% chance I have at least one wolf on me too.

I’m the same way honestly.

It literally is what’s happening here. How do you know it isn’t good? Do you have TMI or something? Reads aren’t expected tobe super good early on and I’ve seen townleans and scumleans given for much less and even done so as town. It’s literally how I village.

You’re literally trying to dissuade people from voting you and putting sus on someone for being villagery.

Min gets a slight townlean from me. I like how they’re statiying neutral and seeing how this develops before deciding one way or another.

If neutrals are in this game, I’d be willing to guess Jarek is an exe or jester type role at this point. He’s acting almost TWTBAW after all and I don’t like it.

Millium I feel is a more likely wolf of those that are on me for just sheepinng Jarek’s read and it feels like they’re just trying to throw shade around and aren’t interested in actual solving.

VOTE: Millium

Actually, no it isn’t a good reason to like him.

Not everyone is relaxed at the start of the game and wolves are more likely to not be as relaxed and it’s just a slight townlean. It’s not like I called him locktown. It’s mostly gut and I make those kinds of reads literally every game I’m in.

Mostly gut. Like it existed just to exist in a way.

Cape doesn’t get it.

Not sure how I feel about Multiverse yet but I don’t like their reads. I’m not sure how I feel about their solving process yet.

Zorvo, this is just how he acts as town. I’d say 85% confident on him being town right now.

Luka feels like a villager too although only 65% confident on them being one.

1 Like

Or I don’t want my good friend Eliza to get d1’d again because I enjoy playing with her and the one time I got her to not get d1’d she was nightkilled

What if she’s a wolf though?

Then we kill her. Later

There is more than one day in the game

And I have been waiting for arete game for a long while since Trials and Tribulations.

I’m aware of that. Al L I’m saying is that you shouldn’t protect someone solely because you like playing with them. Especially when they aren’t even under any pressure or threat.

But since you make me curious about Eliza, I give it a read.