Owl House FM - Town wins!

imo: luka should definitely not die d1

1 Like

Sure, give them time

1 Like

(lie I have time now)

THATS SO FUNNY do you know how to quote

i need you to tell me the tone of this i have no idea if youre like giving me a snide or genuinely agreeing w me

Iā€™m skimming and donā€™t know the context for this but this is townie imo bc I did the exact same thing in sorc17 practically so I know how it feels

it kinda does point to zorvo being not w/w with multi / min

Agreeingā€¦ for now. Itā€™s not snide

1 Like

and leafia

when you remove the names from the quotes its so much harder to read

:gun:

@Luka PLEASE dont delete the top part of quotes its so much harder to read and im not ever going to backread the quotes unless I really need to

1 Like

luka is prolly town

Whoa hold on what?

Ah of course

Did you get to pick the mason buddy too?

fucked up and true. frozen and scum. I apologise for not doign much reading im sosoossososo sleepy imj ust gonna realtime for now

1 Like

Kiirumaā€¦ā€¦
Lack of Reading was in no way a suspecting reason.

I wolf read Multiverse actually from how they are pushing me, kinda looks a bit forced.

I really donā€™t like though how your soft defending Multiverse here or I feel you are by trying to randomly treat this for something it isnā€™t.
The ā€œReadingā€ was just me stating a point but nothing to do with alignment.
It felt you were trying to put down my vote on Multi which is again, Soft defending Multi.

@Kiiruma so whatā€™s your read on Multi?

Also just looking at the VC.

Multiverse - Wolf
Clears Guava due to Guavaā€™s repeated obvious wolf meta where Guava like always votes with their teammates and like barley would ever vote a teammate.

1 Like

Like before I seen that VC I was honestly thinking of a Multi!Guava wolf team since Guava plopped their vote on me during my Multi engagement but their switch of votes means they are like never wolves together.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Min is a wolf.
But I think Multi is one, maybe with Kiiruma.
We will see how Kiirumaā€™s further treatment of Multi becomes I suppose.

Do you have anything on Kiiruma other than his interactions with Multiverse