Owl House FM - Town wins!

I mean it’d be no different from any average game my guy.
I personally see any games we have together as me having a pseudo perma vote on me

1 Like

KIIRUMA HI CAN YOU EXPLAIN LUKA LEAFIA TO ME LIKE IM 5

1 Like

idk people are fuckin crazy
I’m not saying anyone has to believe it I’m just saying you’re not 100% confirmed
I’m not like “We should kill Leafia today!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!” (anymore) I’m just saying you aren’t confirmed wish granter

If you can’t explain something, it’s safe to assume it isn’t the case until someone can explain it.

Luka is like extremely polarized the polarized type of polarized and this is their town meta

So unless someone ccs me, you must assume I’m telling the truth.

ur wish granter right idk why mafia would cc a town wish granter or someone would cc a mafia wish granter

ur role is mech confirmed to be in the game so

1 Like

Correct and no one else is claiming it.

also thread if someone wants titan’s blood can they please step up otherwise im just voting my town reads who havent said they dont want it yet

For those wondering what my flavor is, it’s The Collector.

Alignment: Town God.

I officially love my alignment. Giggles The character looks pretty cool too. Where can you watch Owl House? Is it on Youtube?

1 Like

I’m sorry I haven’t watched owl house so I have no idea who the collector is but I rolled a HSR character so I’m pretty happy

It’s fine. I had never heard of it before hearing about this FM game.

me 2 lol

Leafia made a claim D1, as if Leafia has 0 reason to worry about anticlaim.
Leafia’s claim is half spent and other half not that useful.
Leafia’s posts feel slightly performative and reads don’t feel read.
Leafia’s interactions with Luka in particular feel as if one wolf is interacting with a wolf buddy but trying to hide that it has happened.

Luka’s reads also feel weird and perfomative, doesn’t seem comfortable in thread.
Is sorta floundering about trying to see where they can vote with others so as to scapegoat them later.
Hasn’t really had any original thoughts or wanted to stand out.
Feels like they’re more annoyed about being ‘caught in the wrong way’ than a towny being frustrated about being misread.

I know what you mean, but this is spelt wrong and funny so I wanted to point it out lol.

1)No one is CCing
2)You think it’s their wolf partner?

Host Reminder: submit your votes by EoD

Summary

@Apocryphal
@min
@Zorvo
@IcetFeelsPain
@guavagudetama
@Jarek
@Frostwolf103
@ElizaThePsycho
@Kork
@Wazza
@Cape90
@Millium
@Leafia
@Luka
@TodaysStory
@Multiverse
@Kiiruma

1 Like

Like I’m sorry but when someone says “Your ability isn’t confirmed” each time I hear it no matter who it’s from I can’t help but laugh when it can easily be confirmed.

Kiiruma…stopwith this confbiased bs right now. Please. You know me far better than that.