Owl House FM - Town wins!

oh uh

okay?

u basically have no game related posts, why?

Thank you for actually reading the main part of my post! At least someone knows how to :)

Leafia’s scum meta is brash, she goes for the people who suspect her as well as doesn’t show much progression through the thread, often times she’ll back down and then jump right back to her point almost instantaneously, she has a very large habit of pleasing the current thread instead of the overall one and her thoughts reflect those of the people she’s surrounded with in the thread at the time especially if it’s someone she pushes against often.

The other part of her scum meta is her abrasive nature, she doesn’t like to cause conflict instead it’s OMGUS, she doesn’t like to outright say things unless it’s related to her role and she can use it to her advantage, the main case of this is a game where I was Neutral Killer and Leafia was scum, the entire game Leafia was very wishy washy dependant on the thread, not to mention as scum she becomes a much more leader-type role.

Now I will say, Leafia has improved as scum in recent months without a doubt and I can’t deny that, especially considering there was a game recently where her meta was unreadable between days 2-3 but this is just blatant Leafia doing Leafia things to me

Leafia’s town meta is much more agreeing and consistent, her thoughts don’t often change unless it’s from someone she’s self-considered a town leader, she doesn’t take control of the thread but does control her votes if that makes sense, she understands points but is willing to switch her mind easily if, once again, it’s someone she townreads who is influencing her.

She’s willing to give up her arguments, she doesn’t engage instantly with her claim (such as this game which is still confusing to me) especially because she understands a fear of anticlaim as such.

It feels very pinpoint which is going on in this game and I’m standing by it.

2 Likes

I don’t know how long I’ll be here for I’ve just been sent home from work due to being ill, so I do apologise if I’m dying at times

UNVOTE

1 Like

VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

1 Like

Can you explain?

i dont want to vote u after ur explanation on ur read of leafia, but im still hesitant to vote leafia
which leaves Ice in my PoE of people i want to vote

I was less on about the unvote and more interested in the actual read on Icet, I am still curious however on your original thoughts on the Leafia vote since it feels you just came to the same conclusion as Leafia and just read one part of it

im not taking that seriously

So if we’re pressure voting
VOTE: iamagummybear

See to me it feels like it could go either way because when leafia gets pressured as either side they tend to flounder.

what happened to you calling leafia town?

do you think wish granter claim = scummy?

i will be back later, maybe sporadically

Yeah lol there’s a fair few things wrong with the claim and the claimed “restrictions” that could easily have been abused

My prime example is wishing to know the entire wolf team, That wouldn’t breach any of the listed restrictions to my knowledge

i know that she couldnt grant frostwolf’s wish as said in the thread

what else was there?

game started at 2am, then I had college, today I am recovering from college. I wouldn’t even be awake if I had the choice I spent most of today napping. As I said in the post after that one

1 Like

Can’t have it be public info can’t be a killing power wish

So no announcing anything publically in the thread I’d assume