Owl House FM - Town wins!

I want it but asking for it means people complain about asking for it

1 Like

Noted
I trust Story, so I wonā€™t vote Frost
Unless @Kiiruma has qualms about voting Jarek for Titanā€™s Blood

I read all of it, and that psrt pinged me, would u prefer it that u choose how i should read things?

Today, i asked why u couldnt post, it wasnt so deep that u needed to shade me, for not onowing ur personal life

Nya

liked this post where they were questioning me

these thoughts on leafia were good (tho i still think your vote on leafia itself felt townie and can coexist with this statement being townie)

also iirc had same thoughts with me regarding zorvo early on

thereā€™s prolly more but their iso is like 130 posts and i cba to comb the whole thing

none of your posts stick out to me atm but your initial leafia sus is still townie regardless of whether you still sus her or not - the argument and vote themselves were sound

they were really hedgy earlier on and rn iā€™m paranoid that the moment we cleared our spat they immediately started to townread me (they had me as a solid wolfread before) - no progression and felt like theyā€™re trying to pocket me

judging by your next post I think you found the post where I stated my reason why Icet is wolf
I donā€™t really see why the post you quoted earlier makes Icet townie

I could be wrong

But Guava feels different from Sorc17er/Rubyā€™s invitational

This isnā€™t a read Iā€™m entirely sold on, since I havenā€™t really read enough Guava posts

Havenā€™t read enough posts from anyone tbh

Itā€™s all just blurred together

vibes mostly. however hes acting like its some kind of mayorhood now :joy_cat:

1 Like

good morning multi !!!

I ainā€™t even see that you asked me why I couldnā€™t post, itā€™s not my job to tell you why I canā€™t post couldnt care less what you think about my activity.

If you going to respond with an attitude to my posts then I donā€™t care enough to interact with you, I just was wondering why your conclusion was similar to Leafiaā€™s since I wanted to know if you had the same way of getting there, Jesus Christ.

Hm?

Clearly this is something I could never fake

Im not talking to u

To be fair

This is a read that is just absolutely surrounded by hedges

1 Like

I donā€™t really have that much of a footing/grasp on the game :pensive:

1 Like

Fair
I feel like I could actually prove I was similar to the invitational but nobody wants to ISO that
Like even I get annoyed with myself sometimes Iā€™m not reading all that LMAO

I do feel like Iā€™ve been different to sorc17er but thatā€™s because I actually didnā€™t want to be in sorc17er and I joined because May asked me to and I was like ā€œwhat are the chances I roll sorcā€ and then I rolled sorc which is the whole reason I didnā€™t want to join

I like my role this game, for reference

Also

Part of the reason why I dont like Zorvoā€™s read on me is that it seems like heā€™s ignored what I have said about why I would read Leafia

And also because he seems to not fully understand that I am a chaotic, opportunistic gremlin.

As I say

I openwolf as town nya

Ah

icic