paint chain (28/28) chloe has won the election (revealed)

Jokes on you - I’m Goth, this is where I belong

1 Like

Describer 7: @Garfooled

NO WHY DID YOU CALL ONE A SIMP WE’RE SO FUCKED.

Oh, and Garfooled very generously donated her 10th word to Marluna. I think this is the only description as of now that didn’t use all 10?

14 Likes

Painter 7: @Brakuren

Marginally suggestive image

dede2d0764aa5675bedbef59d504c81de6ec90f1_2_690x388

Garfield why.

What is actually happening here? What’s being celebrated? Is the green shirt guy loathing their ex while also celebrating their sobriety? Why is the painting so much more detailed than the rest of the image? Help?

Genuinely this is well drawn but I feel dirty celebrating the quality of the art when the art is… uh, well. I spoiled it for a reason. Maybe it wasn’t necessary but help I don’t want to be a part of this chain anymore this is a bigger test of my sanity than it is of anyones artistic prowess

16 Likes

NOOOO WHY DID HE GET BANNED THIS IS INCREDIBLE

6 Likes

Garfield

3 Likes

Why does the woman in the picture give Makima vibes?

2 Likes

that image might be why he got banned tbh

5 Likes

I swear this is a level in Yume 2kki

Describer 8: @Someone

tbh this would have been a great descrption.

(blurred for being suggestive)

NO FORUM USER SOMEONE STOP DON’T MAKE IT WORSE NOOOOOOO

Idk if “partyface” should even be one word but I think I was suffering too much to even consider it.

15 Likes

Oh Garfooled got banned?

2 Likes

Oh Brakuren

either way, I didn’t know.

2 Likes

so this is where it began

2 Likes

horrifying thing to hear

7 Likes

the day garfooled gets banned is the day the world ends

10 Likes

Painter 8: @Arete

Arete, I’m so sorry you had to get this prompt. You poor innocent soul.

At least it’s actually somewhat wholesome now. Surely we can only go up from here? Is Arete the savior that this paint chain needed? (I’d call this foreshadowing but I haven’t seen what comes next yet…)

To be honest it looks more like she’s celebrating her triumph over the crying pensive face. Who is just a very good sport and also celebrating her win! Woo!

help i dont think i can take more of this

16 Likes

I’m starting to see why people started taking longer as we got farther and farther in.

4 Likes

Describer 9: @Kanave

I have breathed a sigh of relief. I would like to thank all nerds and catgirls everywhere for saving us from more people being stepped on.

On a rereview, that does totally look like a kick. Kind of messed up for a birthday party to be kicking people but hell yeah we’ve got violence!

15 Likes

what

1 Like

I Miss The Eyes

4 Likes

a certified aret aret moment tbh