Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Anti-claim every night

VOTE: tutuu

1 Like

Would she? That sounds like a bad idea. You of all people would know, dear Marluna pat pat~

Most excellent

How weak exactly?

Well would you look at that:

source:

Summary

True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory! - #1384 by Host_Account_1

This is the exact same role Zone_Q11 used in one of his previous games, as a Mafia role

That isn’t to say that it has to necessarily be a mafia role again. But that is quite funny that he reused the exact same role. I see you @Zone_Q11

5 Likes

Nevermind about this

Looking at this message again

the wording

“town or mafia”

seems a bit silly. goofy. Like … Leafia tone. Not quite Zone’s tone

What if - hear me out. What if Zone reused the role as a Mafia role. Leafia saw it. Decided to openly claim it. And added that tidbit herself - about town or mafia - to try to make it more believable

I also don’t know why Leafia thought the anti-claim is weak. We don’t know what the anti-claim is, it’s hidden in the OP

So how aboutttt we tryyyyy thisssss

VOTE: Leafia

i thought it was weak too but then i realized it was an extra vig and not just putting strongman on the factional

anticlaim is this:

not saying anything about leafia’s alignment with this, just wanted to inform u since i was also a dummy

2 Likes

Oh

It would appear I am incapable of reading!

Very well, nevermind about this. It was public information. I jumped the horse a little!

UNVOTE

ok tutuu is town

3 Likes

Thanks. ^_^ Brushes my honorary fur

I have literally 0 reason to lie about that regardless of my alignment.

This is a weird reason to townread someone. Not sure how I feel about it.

Nope. I’m the only one.

So you don’t want people with limited use abilities to get more uses? It also has a secondary effect in proving that I’m telling the truth as well.

Extremely similar to it.

This is beyond dumb. First, I didn’t even know Zone had used a very similar role to mine previously.

Second, I literally never claim like this this early as scum, which I even pointed out in the BG3 game, where I was town.

Third, it was +ev for me to claim here as town and -ev if I was mafia. Because if I was a wolf, by claiming, I’d be getting rid of the ability to jst anticlaim people that got vanillaized.

Fourth, it literally explains what the anticlaim is in the OP.

VOTE: Tutuu

Tutuu’s progression on me seems very unnatural. You don’t go from locktowning someone to thinking they’re a wolf in such a short span of time.

Haha you’re probably just town

well that was not a thought i had

Absolutely not, if you’re town you’re contributing to mafia getting KP unless you lied about your role

Actually now that I think about it your role makes a ton of sense as a town role given the anti claim

And it’s even worse that you claimed

Because I believe Zone’s idea was to give Town your role, vannilize people who have no more use of their abilities, and stop Mafia from getting those Paradox Points or whatever. It was supposed to be like a protection for the town, is my guess

that feels a little wolf pov my friend

It’s only because I claimed that we even found out that wolves can claim VT for someone.

1 Like

see this is my hang-up with your claim
i can buy you thinking it helps the town to claim early, but it kinda feels like a wolf using the claim as a reason you have to be town