Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Me so bored

You disagree?

i feel like i’m getting the sense i need to do homework

i’ll be honest and say i don’t read much of his argument with you as all that alignment indicative - it’s clear he’s feeling flustered by the push regardless of the color of his role card and that type of thing is hard for me to read. i didn’t really like him coming and casing ash4fun while also shading Ash though - felt like there was some cognitive dissonance there

1 Like

no like

you are calling ash4fun suspect for shading Ash - but in that same post you say you’d be good with voting Ash. So why the double standard?

1 Like

can you link me a recent towngame? i already have the dangan game open in another tab, want to do a quick comparison

It wasnt my best tho fair warning.

no like. it was less that he was specifically shading ash as evil more of… he was just repeating popular reads through out the whole wall. or saying one liners.

Why are you so motivated baby boy

okay so you had an issue with her making consensus reads, but you seemingly agree with the suspicion on ash? so why is that bad?

i’m very bored lmao

You’re so me without the laziness

Someone is probably just mafia based on PoE, the poor sick guy

This is a nit pick, your pulling that out of context from a larger read. its less of the read itself more of the entire post being very people pleasing. but your probably right and i am just overthinking shit. probably lack of confidence tbh like every fucking time i am town its the same thing “Start game, make a read, get pushed to hell and back”.
I am sorry i am not much help atm i think i am honestly hurting town more then i am actually helping lol. i may have a mental break from the thread and hopefully come back clear headed later.
i am so sorry

1 Like

i’m only lazy like 60% of the time these days

well now i feel bad

Aww :( sorry about that

@Hazardwaste - i’m sorry if you felt like i was misrepping you. i will be honset and say you’re getting too caght up in self-defense and it’s just really not productive for my ability to read you. I’m willing to give you some space but I need to see you actually solving. So go ahead and clear your head and talk about your reads with me when you get back.

UNVOTE

Taking note of this, I’ll appeal to catbae’s emotion as mafia

1 Like

i am so weak to it

but i’ve also pushed people to the breaking point when they were town and it’s not a great feeling