Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

what does a persn amount to

a person amount’s to what ever they wish.

1 Like

Okay maybe stop liking this post too much lest my girlfriend should see it

3 Likes

what do u wish

You’d be surprised (wink)

i wish to just be better

That post by Hazard doesn’t inspire confidence. VOTE: Hazard

Going to say Hazard/Ash4fun probably not w/w.

I amount to a cute squirrel then.

The hilarity of that being what the post was about doesnt go past me.

Why doesnt it spark confidence for you may i ask?

All i did was point out chloe was very confident in her reads which i guess is vote worthy?

I’m gonna town this just because there’s a lot of assumptions on top of assumptions lol

hm
when would later be / why do you wanna note it down?

Also this post was sus and someone else said the same thing later on (Hazard?) and for that I think the two of you probably has a mafia ngl

I am still unsure why asking confidence is inherently sus.
But i cant really defend it sorry…

For after i read frost lol.
It was in connection with tutuu’s read with frost which i also felt was rushed and not exactly correct. Noting it down cause of Evres reaction

Eaves

*being similar to my own

1 Like

i dont really understand what frost’s alignment would say about eaves’ reaction there? like i just don’t see how its notable for later but i also dont have your brain
i also don’t want to ruin whatever thing you’re waiting for so i suppose i’ll drop it

i’ll just hold you to it :P

Its more of. I am noting this later for myself. Not a “EVERYONE SHOULD LOOK AT THIS INTERACTION”

I type like i am speaking alot

Right now, my PoE is: Someone/Chloe/Ash/Marluna/Memekingpizza/Frostwolf103/Hazard

I am also grieving because tutuu is about 80% likely to die tonight

1 Like

Also someone should notify me beforehand if what I’m backreading is just bystander going, “what’s my alignment? :angry:” Like, I don’t understand what’s special about you right now. Let go and Let God

Obviously this is just conjecture but if I go with the flow and town Meme, Chloe, and Marluna… then assume that there’s only one mafia in Ash and Hazard, the team is probably: Someone+Frostwolf103+Ash/Hazard