Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Never trust your gut feeling

By the way, hammer is at six, right? Why are people okay with the votes at four right now

[Insert self-vote here]

rar

Because most people thinks I’m scum, I guess.
It’s not like I have double votes to hammer myself.

Night Action Suggestions

In case a hammer happens while I’m gone I want to remind everybody to keep this in mind when deciding on your actions tonight:

I suggest that roleblockers and redirectors don’t act unless there’s solid reason to think it won’t result in a paradox (an example paradox is two roleblockers or redirectors targeting eachother. Wolves likely have these roles too!)

If you have an action that you are pretty sure won’t cause a paradox (basically anything that isn’t redirecting/roleblocking) you are probably safe to use your ability (here’s a list of common roles to see what yours is categorized as)

If you are a jailkeeper do not go for a roleblock if you can help it - you should instead focus on protecting a villager

Please don’t reply to this post unless I’m missing something or getting something very wrong. I dont want wolves to have any more information on people’s roles

Bye for now buddies

what is a paradox

UNVOTE

I still scumread Marluna and would like for her to stay as a main wagon

Now bye

When actions can’t be resolved via natural order resulotion.

( ie.: There are multiple actions are interacting on each other with the same resulotion strength.)

is that bad

Your action don’t resolve (both yours, and anyone else’s involved in the paradox.)
And mafia gains bullet faster for their strongman vigi.

oh

(Yes, it’s bad.)

bystander come over here I’ll tell you something

hi

Hi :)

hi

:pregnant_man:

:shushing_face:

Ok, so I’ve backread last night. I very much appreciate that people are more willing to hear me out now. Thank you.

Here’re all my thoughts at the moment (consider it a legacy of sorts):

• I targeted Someone N1
  • My major suspicions are Eaves-Marluna-Someone
  • Other Reads:
    • Townclearing Chloe, Ash, Cat
    • Townreading Hazard and Bystander
    • Null-maybe-townlean on Leafia and Meme
  • Other Thoughts:
    • I agree with Chloe’s theory that Someone did actually get RBed N1 and is trying to claim it for towncred. Don’t really want to go into why at the moment, though.
    • The “competitive” thing has continually gone in circles, and I think it’s better phrased as me getting more and more into a game until it becomes all-consuming. Kinda want to lay that discussion to rest for the moment because I don’t think it gives any useful insight into my playstyle.
    • Ad-hoc implies “spur of the moment”, so imo, post-hoc is better in that situation.

I’m fine with voting any of my three major suspicions, but given my aforementioned support for Chloe’s theory, I suspect that Someone’s role is likely a mafia investigative. As such, I’ll VOTE: Someone.

Ping me if you need anything; I’ll be in class for a good bit, but I’ll get back as fast as I can.