Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

aight now that catbae has replied,

i honestly i feel like you were probably actually roleblocked and just reflexively claimed it regardless of alignment
and those reasons are all ad-hoc explanations
which, is wolfy lol

idk if ad hoc is the right word actuallky
brain is shutting down
but those are reasons you made up after the fact

I did think everyone would get the message, but I didnt want to say it initially before I considered what could have caused the roleblock. I also thought it was unlikely for me to be roleblocked by somebody picking me tho cuz it was super odd so thats what led me to say it

post hoc

I dont think I would be picked by somebody its odd like a good number of ppl prob forgot I was in the game at all

its not, im just saying its one or more of those 4, and I dont want to say which one cuz it does risk leaking to much info

Just looked this up for myself

ad hoc = ā€œas neededā€
post hoc = ā€œoccuring afterā€

probably either is fine, maybe post hoc is better

1 Like

Like that is why I didnt say what I did or clarify any more

When I made the vote, I was sure the way I am doing makes more sense, but I really donā€™t know why anymore.

But comparing the two arguments I had D2. (One with Ash4, and one with Hazard, if you can even tell the second one as an argument.)

I now think Ash4 is less likely to be the wolf among the two, compared what I thought start of D2.

Why so?

Ash4 was debating, how he came to the conclusion during Eod. (Even though I am not agreeing with his process.)

While Hazard just quoted one line, which only confirmed that I am wrong on a surface level, but didnā€™t go into the details. (While he debunked the Ash/Hazard world, it was more important for him to be me being wrong, than proving himself as a town.)

I think the first one is a more towny mindset than the second one.

Iā€™ll read that ehen i wake up
Gn

i told you they were fucking awesome

i had likeā€¦ not even a re read tbh i kinda just saw words. my brain isnt functioning tonight. been out 6am - 6pm and i wanna curl up in a ball and sleep lol. Iā€™ll eat some dinner and have a brain break then proper re read

yeah i wasnt really comfortable with that push at all so i tried to prod her for more info but then she just stopped

i fully miss this but i agree with catbae

i mean i cant really defend much when you dont give me anything to defend? when i asked why the post you said ā€œBecause ash4ā€ and likeā€¦ what? you also just dipped as soon as i posted that ā€œquoteā€

I think everyone is asleep so imma use this time to brain break a bit more lol. but when someone comes on please ping me cause shouting into nothingness is really bloody boring. i wanna iso Ash/marluna atm tho

like idk this doesnt feel like how someone would usually play this situation. but thats a vibe read. i feel like he would defend what he did alot more rather then ā€œWell ooopsā€. Again tho pure vibes nothing i wanna soully base a read on

idk i shouldnt keep posting messages about vibes

This feels like the usual someone. but like this is the only post i can vibe read someone as town. his other posts dont really hold substance and kinda just either defend.

Outside his push for Marluna/ash that is

which i dont think he has outwardly said but has very heavily hinted that he thinks they are w/w which i personally dont know why they are hinting at it rather then outwardly saying it. honestly this point means nothing if i really think about it.

Votecount as of post #1356

Marluna (3): Chloe, catbae, ash4fun
Ash (2): Leafia, Someone
Hazardwaste (1): Marluna
Someone (1): eaves

Not Voting (4): Ash, Memekingpizza, Hazardwaste, bystander

like these two messages dont mix. these two messages dont match. i think i have repeated myself but like ā€œI am just mucking around on day 1ā€ feels like a cop out to not do anything, when he specifically says later on he is actually competitive.

ya ok you knowā€¦ i kinda understand what your going for.

From his reads on day 1, Putting frost in null town and then kinda just leaving them there while he was the biggest vote in the game felt weird. like didnt even try to suggest someone else. he just yet it happen.

ā€¦ what?

oh fuck ended on something i actually see as townie.

but this feels like a threat XD

Ash is weird i had it locked in my mind for like most of his iso I was just going to vote him out of just not really holding substance to anything and kind of just making vibe reads and not doing anything about them. I feel like though mafia ash wouldnā€™t just give in like that unless he is pulling some decent theatreā€¦ fuck idk but i dont really see him giving in as town either like i didnt expect him to really do it at all.

actually this then comes into question his competitiveness line. from his examples he gets really into games (Which i am also a very big victim for and i really wish i didnt) but idk this means nothing i am talking for the sake of talking. the void is boring

I wanna ISO marluna as well

day 1 was mainly just mech talk which idk is pretty nai.

did a push on chloeā€¦ which i dont think she ever replied tooā€¦ (Marlunas replying to chloe i mean. not chloe replying to marlunaā€¦ its a long day)

like this push felt decent enough, the vibes were there with this.

and then it somehow got morphed into voting me?

reading the whole thing actually I can kind of have a deeper understanding of where she was coming from. she thought ash4 was defending me and then used that logic to think we are both w/w. so there was a flow i guessā€¦ even if it was messy as fuck

but i still think it should be the other way around yeah. if your main read was ash defending me. then whats the point of flipping me first?

tbf from my point of view you just popped in and voted for me due to what i saw was

thisā€¦ like if ash4ā€™s wallpost was the reason why you voted meā€¦ then why arent you voting ash4?

Idkā€¦ i think someone and marluna both are not really in my best booksā€¦ i think ash might also? but idk his last bit has fucking stumped me XD