Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Have you tried to see it? Like - try to read his posts from a town pov

VOTE: eaves

nyanyanya

I mean it feels identical to the game where he was evil when I was a mason

lemme find it

1 Like

@Chloe idk who to ask btw but can you guys update 🏁 List of Completed FM Games - 2024

Cuz like I just cant find any of the recent games

I dont have the energy to fully read thgough this rn but literally right off the bat there is a huge tonal difference and on a skim its continuing throughout the whole game
Very awkwardly trying to emulate an enthusiastic villager - whereas here he feels more genuine
There are like no thoughts longer than a sentence (and comparing to a quick skim of ritual mafia he has way more fleshed out thoughts there, which i think is more similarto here?)

I can do my due diligence and read through them later but i really think the guy is just town here and was the designated miselim
Everybody was fine with him dying yesterday for a majority of the day. Things were pretty stagnant and there was not a single person legitimately trying to pull the wagon off of him until catbae and i shifted to Marluna

Same here. I expected you to die honestly. I’m glad that we got a wolf out too.

I’m not sure I buy this.

I doubt mafia have two roleblockers and their roleblocker got executed D2 if I understood Marluna’s role correctly.

I’m fine with this. VOTE: Eaves

Idk maybe im tunneled the opposite way but looking back on d1 and d2 happenings he just feels like an obvious villager

No obvious villager screams that Marluna is sus and proceeds to vote everyone but her

That is ash trying to score points to go “I told you so” later

okay well i’ll let him reply to you on this because i dont know his thought process there

1 Like

Marluna was the only person who defended me before Cat stepped in, and I actively scumread her for it. What kind of mafia member does that?

holy crosspost batman

Hi, hello, sorry about the dramatic entrance; just finished an essay and remembered this game exists.

Current plan is to ISO Ritual Mafia Someone and try and do a compare-contrast thing. Hoping that I can pin something down.

A smart one.

Anyway, heading out now, so good night.

:sleepingleafeon:

1 Like