Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

you’ve never displayed doubt in that read throughout the whole game its unrealistic

i dont really think your reason is great either

okay. why have u not tried to influence others with this read if its strong enough for you to keep consistently have like this. it kinda feels like it hanging on to it just cuz

did u like my locking in for 5 minutes

1 Like

Im so proud of u tbh

2 Likes

ok im confirmed tkwn

Have I not? I’ve definitely pushed that you’re likely town.
I feel comfortable making the assumption that you’re town, and I haven’t really had a moment that makes me doubt that townread, but I feel like the game so far has established that I am not great at influencing people.

Hi confirmed tkwn, I’m Ash.

your lack of doubt or paranoia is concerning to me

it feels kinda like tmi

[posts your roletext]

:( o

But seriously, I just…don’t think you’re mafia. Any minor suspicions I have on your alignment are far outweighed by the ones I have on Eaves, Someone, and Leafia. It’d take two of those being wrong for me to reevaluate, and I’d like to believe that we won’t get that far.

ok i kind of think you doubling down is towny

Everything in Hazard’s iso is just so… safe
He’s playing so safe
Not wanting to make an enemy out of anybody or push any buttons, always having some sort of “maybe this is wrong” clause tacked onto everything (which could very well be a personality thing - i do it too tbh. I still need to compare to other games as well) - im not sure how much of this is just a Hazard thing though

But i keep coming back to that towny emotional post he made on d1, and how Marluna was very weirdly wagoning him

I suppose it could have been a wackass way of distancing??? The whole “im voting you because im chaining you. If you flip red i’m going to flip ash4fun next” was weird

Hrmze

I think Ash is being towny yeah

do you think i’m town now :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Sorta yeah

1 Like

Influence!
:jazz_hands:

1 Like

See the thing is i dont think Ash is a wolf
Who would Hazard’s buddy be in a v!Ash world hm

I mean, I think Someone’s mafia, independent of partnerships.