Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Ash boyo I just read your ISO and I don’t see any reads yet. Hmmmmm. I’m watching you~

1 Like

Yeah the lurking is offputting

1 Like

1 Like

Mr. Ash what do you think about the game so far

1 Like

Great question.
I have not backread.

1 Like

You have no thoughts at all? Even from when you interacted with people?

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about the game as town, but the game as a game. It’s more fun to solve, you’re actually playing that way

I meant there that you sussed the claim after tutuu did

I am, but the only thing I said to tutuu that’s AI is about voting you

Anyway, I do like your response. I’ll probably switch to Hazard somewhere. I just want to get a wagon going

2 Likes

I mean, my priority is to just mess around on D1, and I’ve been trying to get a presentation done for tomorrow, so I haven’t really engaged with the game enough.
I enjoy bouncing off of Ash and Tutuu, but I don’t think those are reads in and of themselves.

1 Like

Ohhhh
I was vocal about my hang-ups with it yeah
I’m very easily influenced by what’s going on in the thread around me as i real-time

And having someone pop in with enthusiasm and gusto and who i was townreasing basically from the get-go made me energetic and want to share more of my thoughts because I wasn’t alone in it

1 Like

Oki, makes total sense

1 Like

Once again the game becomes active as soon as i lay in bed.
I’ll catch up in the morning after work.

Eaves light town
Ash Null
Chloe Upper null

I think is where i am at the moment from my quick read through the last hour or so.

All my previous reads have stayed the same

Gnight to everyone except specifically people with any use of numbers in their name <3

1 Like

By the way I was going through this thread thinking, “wtf does ‘v’ mean?” until I realized it means villager. It’s smart that the letters are beside each other. Scum (s) and town (t); villager (v) and wolf (w). Coincidence? I think not

@tutuu do you notice that the (u) is missing? I think U will complete it with how adorable you are

4 Likes

gwahhhhhhh

do u wanna get married,,,

Tutuu has posted too tho?
Why did you comment on ash being null but not tutuu if you dont have a read on tutuu from the past while

1 Like

Chloe

1 Like

Read like two lines down

1 Like

Oh i didnt realize this meant “tutuu”
nevermind ignore me sorry

1 Like

Someone called them 22 and i thought “thats s cool nickname… imma steal it”

4 Likes

Eaves seems villagery enuff for rn
I was kinda eyeballing the immediate latch onto my post then lack of progression into a vote as artificial
But their responses to me feel real enough

1 Like

there are probably 2+ wolves in ash/hazard/frost/someone

Also catbae did have a point that bystander’s reaction to tutuu felt sorta fake and her tone has been off
I actually am curious where the townreads on her are coming from
I’ve had a light v-lean in my head just for posting lots of my thoughts at the same time as me - but its rly weak

1 Like