Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Wait. If the mafia doesn’t have redirect immunity. What if the three mafia but now two mafia have been trying to summon a paradox by using their roles against each other at least for the first night. But it’s just me talking about something that isn’t relevant but I don’t know I feel like we are close to solving the case but the piece hasn’t clicked.

Issue with that is the only way my messages from n1 makes sense is if catbae was redirected to me via marluna

So like the N1 roleblock was not mafia roleblocking me but Catbae

and I dont know how mafia can paradox with the 1-shot ability

@Memekingpizza I do personally think that with your role in play, its very possible that there is no roleblocker but its a paradox forcer

an inquiry

u can look back at how i phrased it. if i was wolf i wouldve given a lil cute case with reasoning to actually carry out agenda like i did in purgatory.

explains ashs role maybe

Counterpoint: We had next to no shot of winning that game anyway

Not necessarily. Anyway, I’m going to call it a night now,so good night. :sleepingleafeon:

i tried

1 Like

Yea I got railed by the dice it sucked

1 Like

What do you mean?

Like choose 1/2 players, create a paradox between them

But doesnt that ability completely get destroyed by Meme’s ability

Oh actually ok wait no i see what your going for

I would doubt that would be an ability cause then that just boosts their Error’s which i feel like might be a bit unfair

hazard why does it feel like u have no urgency in this mylo :confused::confused:

??? like i am not stressed?

yea that is the point, paradoxes seem super hard to cause so it makes sense

eh. yeah i guess. so what your suggesting is not necesarrily a roleblocker but a person who paradox’s?