Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

that feels a bit messy but i can at least understand what your coming from

sorry for vanishing, i think i had too much coffee today lmao

gimme a few minutes to catch up

yea i think it makes sense

1 Like

i wanted ash to vote first but if he’s not going to do it then you can vote, idon’t want to put off my decisionmaking until the last minute

ok well

I do think ash is evil here I dont see any other way

Should I vote him

i’ll be upfront here and put my cards on the table: i think it’s bystander/ash, and not just becauseof mechanical reasons. bystander placing the vote on ash and then suggesting we vote hazard makes no sense from a town POV, and I feel like Ash has been refusing to commit to a solid stance at all with a vote, because I don’t think he wants to bus and is looking for a winnable ccross. This isn’t just solely based on today either - I think the way they’ve acted toward each other all game looks very partnered. I’ll case it in a bit.

I have a really really hard time seeing user Someone as mafia because of how his claim today came out and the reactions to figuring it all out - was such a ‘eureka’ moment, I know he can fake that stuff but if he did then hats off to him.

There’s a nonzero possibility it’s bys/hazard and bys calling hazard outed is meant to distance them and make me think they’re not s/s but that feels like the less likely world to me, i think the mechanics stack up more in his favor. i’ll do a double check of the ISO just to be sure but i think bys/ash is more likely

man i hate the pressure in these spots

same

if you’re ready to vote then go for it but don’t feel pressured by me into making a vote

I wont be here till like 30m before EOD (its possible I get out early but I dont want to risk it)

In my pov, it could be hazard/bystander, but eaves picking hazard and then 2 evil actions leads me to ash/bystander as the pairing

fuck it im going to do it cuz I dont see myself changing my viewpoint

VOTE: Ash

there’s a bit of early game banter, it’s flippant and not that significant. By itself this isn’t really damning at all, I could see it coming from either alignment, but it’s worth remembering this for context.

Ash follows this up with this read on bystander:

pretty vague, doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense - iirc bys had been pushing tutuu over his read for a bit. the conclusion feels like it’d a bit detached from the thread, the logic doesn’t connect together.

this is followed by this defense of bys to ash4fun:

again, there’s basically no substance at all to why Ash is townreading bystander. it’s just “iso not too awful” and “have to read it in the context” but none of that full explains why he actually has this read

1 Like

going back knowing flips this is pretty wolfy

he’s been shading Marluna all game but opts to vote user Someone instead

1 Like

Yea it was like the first thing that stood out to me cuz like it looks like he was getting points while not actually doing what he was saying

right here yea

nothing post, not attempting to read bystander’s alignment.

this whole exchange is…the most substantial conversation between them so far and it just reads like textbook distancing to me - bystander expresses paranoia with her read but never goes anywhere with it, Ash has nothing to back it up with, just keeps repeating he doesn’t think she’s mafia, and then it never goes anywhere.

It doesn’t really feel at any point like either of them is trying to solve the other.