Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

I really am the paradox ;-;

my thoughts are mixed on hazard and i feel too tired rn to sort them out and make a read with confidence - would love some other opinions on his recent posts

im leaning towards him being a wolf though

some of it felt like information-over-analysis. Saying ā€œthis thing happenedā€ but not saying what he thinks about it until prompted

and he also did the whole ā€œinteraction i wanna note down for laterā€ thing a LOT in the DW Invitational where he was a wolf

This isnt necessarily to say that its just wolf-ai of him (because i cant find a towngame of his in the last year to compare to) - im not sure if he does this as town too tbh - it just rings my alarm bells
And posts like these generally ping me as wolfy because it feels like pretending to solve - it never goes anywhere, and i also just donā€™t see how itā€™s an interaction that would have more significance down the line? Like, what makes it notable?

On the other end of the hedge spectrum this feels a little real:

yeah dunno. i honestly feel like hazard has more wolf equity after our conversations, but im feeling extremely low confidence and rusty rn :upside_down_face: sorry if im wrong hazzy, your situation is probably annoying lol
imma go to bed, i trust that catbae will have a hazard read for me to sheep when i wake up thanks gira ur da bomb

Good night

1 Like

VOTE: @Frostwolf103

I have done it as both town and wolf. Its just something i do

Dont be sorry. Its my fault your just playing the game mate

that post was a great post

i donā€™t think itā€™s warping it, you made a post expressing reads but two of them were nulls which makes it look like you were trying to force content but had nothing to say

???

@catbae vote Frostwolf to get them talking please

iā€™m gonna be honest - i donā€™t think you need my vote to get frostwolf talking or not. if heā€™s gonna post heā€™ll show up eventually

fwiw in baldurā€™s gate 3 he started off rather slow and got towny as time went on. i expect if heā€™s town itā€™ll show here regardless of whether or not he has a wagon on him.

Me so bored

You disagree?

i feel like iā€™m getting the sense i need to do homework

iā€™ll be honest and say i donā€™t read much of his argument with you as all that alignment indicative - itā€™s clear heā€™s feeling flustered by the push regardless of the color of his role card and that type of thing is hard for me to read. i didnā€™t really like him coming and casing ash4fun while also shading Ash though - felt like there was some cognitive dissonance there

1 Like

no like

you are calling ash4fun suspect for shading Ash - but in that same post you say youā€™d be good with voting Ash. So why the double standard?

1 Like

can you link me a recent towngame? i already have the dangan game open in another tab, want to do a quick comparison

It wasnt my best tho fair warning.

no like. it was less that he was specifically shading ash as evil more ofā€¦ he was just repeating popular reads through out the whole wall. or saying one liners.

Why are you so motivated baby boy

okay so you had an issue with her making consensus reads, but you seemingly agree with the suspicion on ash? so why is that bad?

iā€™m very bored lmao