Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

i think ash has been somewhat villagery lately i just don’t know how to articulate it really
his surrender to my post about resolving him felt towny

wow i hate this

also i have a thought about User Someone that has been percolating in my brain for a while but i want to be sure i’m caught up first

my sentiment was the opposite of eaves being deepwolf - her reasoning around bystander being town felt sincere even if it was total moonlogic to me

i do not like how she is posting about Ash though

@ash4fun who are the wolves if ash is town?

yeah this is a fucking townie fuck this lmao

1 Like

ugh i want to kill eaves again

this doesn’t look remotely like what they are doing

marluna in fact defended Ash, though not very convncingly

and of course

@bystander what are your thoughts rn who were you trying to vote earlier?

bleh how are you this confident

this sequence was bothering me and i couldn’t figure out why but after a day away i thought on it - why does someone claim being roleblocked here? there’s no conceivable protown benefit to doing so - it just opens you up to being interfered with by mafia

and as someone (no pun intended) whose primary interest in the game is mechanics, i find it puzzling he’d make a bad strategic play like this. outing being blocked just makes you more likely to get blocked again. so what was he hoping for?

and it got me to thinking about posts like this in BG3:

Summary

and i think this is just what someone does - he hides behind mechanical claims to try to make himself look town and plays up his cluelessness

and that struck me as what his motivation was for claiming to be roleblocked SoD2, to get people to think he was towny for outing it

1 Like

yeah i just re-read all of Ash’s recent posts he seems like a villager

also like

there is no way in hell a mafia roleblocker ever targets User Someone here

maybe a town one does but i’m not even sure about that - he could just as easily be making it up entirely (and obv getting RB’d by town is not clearing)

gth, marl/bystander/(??someone/hazard/(eaves/catbae))

I feel like the first two are the most individually scummy. even though a lot of marls seemed w/w ash, with v ash it still feels more tmi than natural

I know some in the last one are likely unaligned with the first two, but with ash v I feel like I’d have to throw all my association out the window

1 Like

lmfao you put catbae in there thats villagery
bro is the most obvious villager itg outside of leafia

it’s literally only ever town that is paranoid of me

every game

ik you mentioned a few posts after that I haven’t really looked closely at, but I feel that since the start of today they’ve been openwolfing. At the very least, if they’re town, they’re not interested in not being miselimed.

but lemme look back at those posts you quoted

how

getting tunneled into the dirt will turn anyone defeatist

but from what i can see he is still trying to actually provide meaningful content and not antispewing

sorry, it was catbae who quoted them

also yeah not to get too deep into selfmeta here but as scum i never fucking try to derail this vote on Ash because it’s totally self-defeating

unless you want to argue i am exactly scum with Ash but then Day 1 never plays out the way it does