Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Chloe
Leafia
catbae
ash4fun
Memeking
Ash

bystander
Hazard
Marluna
eaves
Someone

how do you feel about this rn catbae

yeah that more or less makes sense i think

alright im gunna re-read some things with a v!Ash world in mind

i think hazard is prob town but the team being in the other 4 makes sense

Iā€™ll be honest, when I saw those posts you quoted initially, my thoughts were like, ā€œidrc, not explicitly wolfy, maybe theyā€™re trying to look townā€

but seeing them together, I guess I can see the v ash argument

I still donā€™t like their eod1 or explanations thereof but I guess Iā€™m for at least considering another exec now.

i think i would be most happy with marluna & someone wagons right now

just mentally ugh-ed because now I actually need to read bystander

also not like 100% but i think the bys/eaves dynamic is not scum/scum unless eaves has like a super insane range

there are like 5 players i can think of who would go that hard defending a partner

yeah i actually re-read part of EoD1 as well where eaves got legitimately annoyed at bystander and i donā€™t think its partnered

not EoD
D1*
brain is getting tired

actually yeah lemme procrastinate by reading someone first

I would be an advocate against the Someone push

why so?

actually i donā€™t want to die on this hill so for clarity i just think its less likely to be partnered - not that theyā€™re definitely unpaired

eaves seems incredibly cocky about their scumgame and i genuinely believe they are a good wolf lol
i wish i had some games i could read over tho

me checking that achro reviewed the game to make sure its not him on a deep cover alt

2 Likes

I love it when people reference ā€˜Baldurā€™s Gateā€™ because I donā€™t know what happened there and it looks like there was a lot lmao

My logic here (donā€™t murder me for it) is the roleblock claim. If they were mafia why make it up in the first place if itā€™s fake and trying to get a mech confirmed by pure chance. But the thing they were the first person out of two as of now that claimed on they were roleblocked. But this could just be misread on my part based on my lack of experience but their posts seem to give off innocent vibes Like I believe that the roleblock is real. They arenā€™t claiming TI but they could be. But by claiming itā€™s indirectly confirming someoneā€™s (not the person) ability in some shape or form. Which when it comes down by end game when we need to throw everything out in the open anyone could point it out to confirm an ability to be real.

i will haunt anyone who tries to kill memekingpizza

there was simultaneously a not and not a lot

i scumread Someone Day 1 for being not towny in the early game and posting a bunch of filler. some people defended him. i was afk most of the day and came back and he made a believable looking fakeclaim that made me swap to a different player. then he got vigged n1 and flipped scum