Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

I believe that you believe this, for the record
I do think that Someone was probably roleblocked, but it’s very possible he claimed it to try to look like a villager
He’s done this sort of thing before, so it doesn’t make him town in my eyes

yeah if you can scroll u i had a post on this

faking stuff like this is just…what he does as mafia

investigative with no problem being nightkilled feels weird. Even with the more sus than average bit feels icky. Unless they’re entirely lying to draw the nightkill, but that still feels weird the way they’ve approached it

sticking up for bystander, with a crosspost with them. feels towny, idk if it affects bystander’s alignment

derp here, thinking about me. Still probably towny to (in their mind) go against a common sr. Also slightly more t if ash w for not knowing their partner

I missed the first one, but this feels like a towny thought. Unless it’s exactly ash v, marl w; then it’s sus cuz it pivots to marl v

Final thoughts are that someone is probably town. idk tho. I feel like either marl or ash is a better exec here

Is it bad that I don’t see it But the thing I want to argue by saying that they claimed to be roleblocked makes them mafia. Like I don’t know their ability it could be a bad one for us or a bad on for mafia but I don’t think you can use that claim against them at this point in time. It justs seems flimsy. I just don’t know how to put it in words though. I think it’s just instinct and wanting them to stay on the board.

eaves not being engaged at EoD when it’s likely that wagons were v/v/v is blergh

1 Like

honestly I think I’ve been won over that this is a better wagon

VOTE: Marluna

VOTE: @Someone

eaves have you played any other non-discord mafia? i really wanna read some games of yours lol

Nope, I only play on Discord and now here hehe

1 Like

oh my god wait @catbae have you thought eaves is an alt this whole time? they’re from garfooled’s community

no that was a joke

1 Like

Why are you two afraid of me I’m just a girl

2 Likes

i love ur posts
u may be a wolf but u make great posts

Thanks lmaoo

1 Like

(whole interaction w/ tutuu regarding frost & the convo w/ frost that followed seem genuine - forgot to quote some earlier stuff and too lazy to go back)

yeah hazard seems town on re-read

4 different reasons for why I could do this:
a) If I didnt do this and I did claim it later, it would look far more suspicious
b) I suspect that I wasnt roleblocked by somebody picking me but instead of me picking somebody
c) I can alert good team to potentially evil activity on myself so somebody can see who visits me tonight
d) I am trying to waste evils time by either getting nightkilled or anti claimed.

Marluna
bystander
Someone
eaves

cool

I still believe me claiming what I did was net beneficial and not a mistake

a) why would it look more suspicious? that feels very self-conscious to me
b) if you believe it happened as a result of you targeting someone…how is that compatible with a)?
c) this feels manufactured - presuming there’d be a watcher and you’d be targeted by them is a super remote scenario
d) this seems like something you’re saying to look towny rather than something you truly believe

why did/do you think this is more likely?
pgo-roleblocker is definitely plausible in this setup, but why is that more likely than a normal roleblocker?

And why does this make it +town to claim it?