Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

fuck i want people to be awake. i dont know what to do

I could see you believing this

Can you tell me about your thoughts on people outside of Hazard and ash4fun?

PERSON!

2 Likes

I am gonna head to sleep tho sorry. i am like half eye-d open atm.

I was thinking there is like no way there isnt a wolf within Ash/Marluna/Someone at this point.
I feel like ashā€™s last post still like sticks in my brain and it wont nudge. in a perfect world i would stay awake for long enough to see a continuation of it.
Luna and someone i would like to see be our main wagons for EOD.
So imma VOTE: Someone

Iā€™m exit out of FOL now and sleep before i second guess myself and send myself on a downwards spiral too hell

Goodnight!

u post as many vibereads as u want fren
if thats what comes naturally to you / what you consider your strongsuit then by all means share the vibes

gn mr hazzy
good vote

I believe Leafia is town.

Someone is hyperfocused on me and Ash as far as I see. But I donā€™t know where put this Behavior for him.

I still donā€™t like your read changing on me early day 1, when (in my opinion) I was clear in the first place I havenā€™t any reads. (The regular) Ash calling out on the same thing at EoD is a different story, which makes him more town for me.

I donā€™t remember having meaningful interaction with other players in this game. (Mostly because of my fault.)

name

VOTE: marluna

I still have this feeling deep in my gut that eaves is a wolf who was okay with the status quo for a while and just riding the wave blergh mrgle blah blehblehbleh

Also, @Marluna i donā€™t really have much to say on your recent posts. I dont think any of those thoughts are unfakeable - so i guess iā€™d just like more from you

Might end up sheeping the catboy today cuz I canā€™t pinpoint one person who i think is the most likely wolf, though i do think its likely that the team is in marluna/eaves/someone/bystander, with a little side of hazzy maybe (but probably not)

Iā€™m pretty confident in all my townreads outside of those players

Yeah, I wanted to be more active.

My effort is just almost nill so far this game.

I realy thought it was a weekend-only problem for me, but I guess my break from FM made me worse than before.

Conclusion

Guys, donā€™t gamethrow, if you want stay active.

Never trust your gut feeling

By the way, hammer is at six, right? Why are people okay with the votes at four right now

[Insert self-vote here]

rar

Because most people thinks Iā€™m scum, I guess.
Itā€™s not like I have double votes to hammer myself.

Night Action Suggestions

In case a hammer happens while Iā€™m gone I want to remind everybody to keep this in mind when deciding on your actions tonight:

I suggest that roleblockers and redirectors donā€™t act unless thereā€™s solid reason to think it wonā€™t result in a paradox (an example paradox is two roleblockers or redirectors targeting eachother. Wolves likely have these roles too!)

If you have an action that you are pretty sure wonā€™t cause a paradox (basically anything that isnā€™t redirecting/roleblocking) you are probably safe to use your ability (hereā€™s a list of common roles to see what yours is categorized as)

If you are a jailkeeper do not go for a roleblock if you can help it - you should instead focus on protecting a villager

Please donā€™t reply to this post unless Iā€™m missing something or getting something very wrong. I dont want wolves to have any more information on peopleā€™s roles

Bye for now buddies

what is a paradox

UNVOTE

I still scumread Marluna and would like for her to stay as a main wagon

Now bye