Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

I HEAVILY doubt we have a second cop like that, and I think the con of giving wolves a strongman vig heavily outweigh the pros of whatever information we could get

I would rather play this game like mountainous than provide them 2kp lol

But shrug i gtg
Talk to catbae about it when hes back Hes probably better at mech than me

1 Like

But wouldnt the people in a paradox would have been told? Atleast for now we know they didnt gain ammo through that.

Like if we know they are close yeah maybe stay home but the thing is we need stuff to activate so roles get information.

I think we decided that we werenā€™t revealing paradoxes. It mostly just provides role speculation for the scumteam

Also hi everyone, Iā€™m honna have spotty availability today. Iā€™m gonna try to be on sometime around eod, but idk when/how often Iā€™ll be called away

Ok yes rhis is fair indidnt think about that u right

Go wild whatev just be smart

1 Like

So itā€™s 2:30 before eod, what do we all want to do?

Could someone try to convince me on the Someone (no pun intended) wagon? I read hazards iso-post and it looks valid and towny, but not super convincing

Also now that Iā€™ve mostly stopped deathtunneling ash this post does look v

I do think ash is a better vote but this should also be fine hopefully, im like 10x more confident on ash tho

VOTE: Marluna

Bro how, the man keeps on susing Marluna yet continues to ignore her like its actually even more blatant than it was before

Also it is really telling who is voting for me lmao

Why are you voting me when the other 2 people on your list are voting me as well make it make sense

Catbaeā€™s got a good post on Someone claiming RB, Hazardā€™s pointed out how them claiming investigative contradicts with their lax attitude toward dying on D1, and much of their posting has been weird: #1336 is incredibly off, as Cat notes; and the trio of #1207, #1231, and #1232 seem to be trying to either clear Marluna under v!Ash ā†’ v!Marluna or to sack Marluna and use it as an excuse to kill me.

What is bro cooking?

Marluna has to vote me as well

Elaborate.

I was sick there was no lax attitude I physically couldnt push myself to talk more

Oh, I see your point.
Marluna votes you because thunderdome.