Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Have you read up & do you have any thoughts about what’s been happening in this thread?

Current thoughts:

• I don’t know what Eaves is doing at all. I’d filed them as scum because I thought they and Marluna were doing good cop, bad cop on me and because I couldn’t really see anyone else being mafia. I’m still in favor of executing them - it’s likely just whatever Marissa was doing in BotF - but my confidence in them flipping wolf is starting to waver.
  • Drunk Bystander. Fun.
  • Meme is probably town? Kinda just assuming they’re town off vibes.
  • I’m really tempted to just assume that Someone is mafia and work from there because he’s in full anti-spew (is that how you use “antispew”?).
  • I want to reevaluate my Hazard townread at some point. I think he’s town purely because D1 felt V/V/V to me, but that’s not taking his actual reads into account.
  • Leafia is still firmly a null for me. I get the vision on the townreads, but she’s also said stuff like “It’s what Tutuu would have wanted” that rubs me the wrong way.

Imo, Someone’s deathtunneling me because they think I RBed them the last two nights, and I feel like that’s more likely to come from a mafia member trying to do things rather than from a town member who’s frustrated that they aren’t getting information.

Not sure why he wouldn’t say that

Somewhat villagery thought hmm
Imma read some hazard games ig

What did Marissa do in BotF?
Also im the same tbh ive been pretty solidly scumreading eaves for a while and most of what shes done today has made me feel like im right, yet i find myself having doubts regardless lol

Can you try to articulate why d1 felt v/v/v to you?

After being killed in F5, Marissa started openwolving, and paradoxically (ha), that led people to reignite the debate over whether or not she was actually mafia. This culminated in her provoking WIFOM by voting her teammate in F3, narrowly giving her, Leafia, and Kiiruma the victory.

2 Likes

I wanna say vibes, but I don’t think that’s helpful at all. Let me do some backreading of EoD1; I remember there was a point where I felt that the wagons were too stagnant for any of them to be mafia.

Lmfao
Dude its always that type of thing that gives me doubts lol

I wish i was better at mafia and not so susceptible to weird paranoia :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Chloe I won’t sleep tonight for you

eaves i want u to know that regardless of alignment u have either intentionally or unintentionally messed with my brain more than any other player i’ve ever played with

the mindfuckery is real u should be proud :wowee:

Nice to know I achieved my goal :wowee:

2 Likes

Ok, backreading done, and I think the giveaway was how willing everyone seemed to be on switching targets. Something about that enthusiasm - almost as if there was going to be a fire drill - felt really off, especially given that I had my doubts on Frost flipping wolf.

I say “giveaway” as if I’m speaking in retrospect, but I remember something like this happened in Stellaris, where people kept shuffling their votes between the top three wagons for all of D1.

There sorta was a fire drill tbh

I don’t think Hazard was ever really going ti be cfd’d though? It felt like things were solidly between you or Frost

Like - people were okay with swapping wagons yeah, but I don’t think hazard’s wagon was in the mix
People were kinda just hopping from u to frost to u to frost to u

ash id there any other change on ur rea don me

bc it frels really stagnant in the way that it shoyld change, whether to be a stronger townread or weaker/ wolfread since ive def changed how ice been playing a lot

No?
I still think you have a non-zero chance of being mafia but are probably town.
Still the same townread that I’ve had on you the entire game.

You don’t feel like you’ve reinvented yourself or something. You just…seem to be as you’ve always been: messing around, trying to help at moments and tossing it to the wind at others.

Ash seems more villagery to me than Hazard atp

can u tell me why youve held onto this belief despite many consensus town people havibg the oppsite opinion. what makes ur read strong enough to hold through that much controversy lol. like its been consistently there for what

Just…vibes.
I’m projecting a QBCord person’s personality onto you, and under that lens, you make more sense to me.