Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

as for now i am too lazy to read everyones story on peoples suspicion on others

:wowee:

i am new to forum mafia so i was looking at the page where chloe locked the chat

3 Likes

this guy is ALSO wolf
VOTE: Jar

lol

i genuinely think killing a wolf today is probably -ev because if the game continues to be this inactive then the one thing that i’m relying on to solve the game is associative reads but if we kill a 5 posting wolf day 1 those kinda become not usable and it’ll be a situation similar to PCI endgame where we’re just running around like headless chickens

1 Like

not even for this quote mind you

but for this quote

specifically this part

i have no idea what’s going on

its ok i dont think there are many new players here so i believe its easy to suspect someone new

as a new player, i find it very interesting how people can read others minds by just analyzing their text. for example assuming someone is nervous by just reading someones text

all of this is not important to the game, but i would still like to express my thoughts

and killing a town is +ev?
can you please explain how this works

1 Like

i understand the argument for why killing a wolf might be -ev but the way i see it killing a town is -ev as well so it’s ultimately equal ev at most

this doesn’t compute to me
do you think jar’s partner didn’t tell them this game existed in this thread? or do you think wolves are both inactives

or are you trying to argue jar’s partner told them now the game was happening here

what does -ev and +ev mean

please explain your argument because i’m not sure what thought process you’re using
you seem to be accusing them of being mafia for saying they’re a new player which i don’t think is what you’re trying to say but that’s how it reads

who are partners? a host account told me that the game is happening here and directed me to this thread or chat

efficiency value
partner = mafia buddy (there are two mafia buddies, who are each other’s partners)

i think they are accusing me of being mafia because i think mafias here normally use the tactic of calling themselves a new player