Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

like i said i’m not confident at all in my reads on new players after the game i just replaced into and where i pushed two newbies so i’m definitely going to give them space

still felt pretty bad about their opener though

1 Like

well see now i’ll call myself a prophet seeing as how out of the 11 players only 4 have actually reached the post minimum with 12 hours remaining in the phase

i figured it’d be necessary to start discussion as soon as possible and clearly i was right

at this point the game is legitimately close to being compromised but we’ll see what happens

what stops a wolf from having the same thought

it would honestly be really funny if we day 1’d a wolf despite that fact

1 Like

you are nitpicking
it’s a gutread

claim mafia

really the only thing i can do is kill wolves honestly
which
:upside_down_face:

hello, i would have been posting quite a lot if i knew the whole conversation was happening here.

2 Likes

dang I’ve been RT’d

what

as for now i am too lazy to read everyones story on peoples suspicion on others

:wowee:

i am new to forum mafia so i was looking at the page where chloe locked the chat

3 Likes

this guy is ALSO wolf
VOTE: Jar

lol

i genuinely think killing a wolf today is probably -ev because if the game continues to be this inactive then the one thing that i’m relying on to solve the game is associative reads but if we kill a 5 posting wolf day 1 those kinda become not usable and it’ll be a situation similar to PCI endgame where we’re just running around like headless chickens

1 Like

not even for this quote mind you

but for this quote

specifically this part

i have no idea what’s going on

its ok i dont think there are many new players here so i believe its easy to suspect someone new

as a new player, i find it very interesting how people can read others minds by just analyzing their text. for example assuming someone is nervous by just reading someones text

all of this is not important to the game, but i would still like to express my thoughts

and killing a town is +ev?
can you please explain how this works

1 Like