Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

What’s your main read right now? I have not seen you make much of a read yet (I might just be blind), but everyone has been complaining that it’s impossible to read a starved chat.

Yes, it is dubious. I’ll just clarify my point though. I’m saying just because they said they didn’t know it existed doesn’t mean that’s actually why they didn’t get to the thread.

I know you just said that you wanted to leave this, but I’m getting confused on what the read on Jar is and the logic behind it.

I think it might just be my inexperience with forums…

yeah it’s not really something that should even be discussed really because it’s about stuff happening outside of the thread and mod communications so we’ll just leave it lol

Ah, gotcha. Dubious rules-wise

kanave has posts longer than 1 line which is already a stark difference from their last wolfgame (not even an exaggeration, look at kaguya where they got d1’ed) but i’m waiting for them to give An Actual Read before i can really conclude

I’m trying to go through my list and figure that out now, though taking a bit to do that between stuff

I don’t really have any strong wolf reads. I was slightly wolf leaning Jar for their entrance, but I feel like that’s not fair because they are new and I know how that is

I feel like I’m needing to do a lot of giving people the benefit of the doubt because the only people that stand out as somewhat wolfy are people that I generally feel act wolfy, but then often turn up as town. Like Eliza and Aelin and beancat. So I have to keep them null.

I feel like Vulgard is probably town. I’m kind of assuming Arctic is town lean. Mostly from activity and nothing standing out yet as particularly AI. But I know Arctic is good at this game as either alignment. But if anything, we need his questioning if he’s town, which is likely just from odds.

A lot of people town reading Lemon. And I think they are really nice and do want to believe that. I was trying to go through their posts now and everything seems mostly fine.

I already mentioned that Kanave made a post that I found towny, but other than that I haven’t seen anything that pings me as AI. So slight town lean I guess.

I have May as null because I haven’t gotten around to really thinking much about their posts other than noticing the one looked really well organized and thought out. Maybe that could be considered slight town lean.

As for you, I was slightly wolf leaning, but as you talk more, it is making me feel a bit better and just thinking it was initial newness, which again I understand. So want to give you the benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

With you having tried to understand why I’ve posted as I have and me struggling to think of something that a wolf might gain by doing something like that (rather than pushing to get an execution), the analysis only makes me seem clearer. Either you’re trying to get my favor or just trying to solve my slot. I townlean you atleast, just don’t want to immediately make fool of myself, E.

i was kind of thinking whysper was probably a wolf because her read on kanave kinda felt like a convenient nothingburger

but i think their treatment of nokiel right now is kinda villagery
especially this post

@Vulgard thoughts?

1 Like

So do you have any town reads? Sometimes going at it from that end helps. It helps to clear people.

Like earlier you were saying that you were skeptical of Vul and Arctic, but how do you feel now? They can be strong town leaders, so it is important to see whether you can trust them.

Also wondering how you feel about Lemon, who lots are town reading. Do you feel the same from what you’ve read?

what did you actually think was wolfy about their entrance

yeah… basically lol
i do think beancat might be a wolf now though
maybe lemon. i don’t really think may is a wolf

Another general flag I got from the old format, which I’m wondering if it’s very applicable off of what others have said is that very decisive pushes are generally people trying to abuse the knee-jerk habit of sheeping in order to win as wolf. But from what I’ve gathered, this barely applies here?

It generally made me skeptical of Vul and Arc at first, but now I’m seeing it more as them trying to get material to solve other slots with.

1 Like

I’m kind of seeing why people town read Lemon in general from her posts. But I’m particularly liking little things like this where I can see she’s trying to probe more into people’s thoughts.

1 Like

actually no this is exactly what i do as a wolf
but i’m curious as to where you think i’ve had a decisive push this game because i really don’t think i have lol

Hoenstly, you and Vul kind of became one entity in my mind for a bit. I also think seeing #46 on what looked like a meme post with a vote attached kind of solidified that ides in my mind

Also, rq. Is there any way to filter by person? It will probably be easier for me to make up my mind on people if I see just their posts

Well, that part about being too lazy to read people now that they know about the game.

Plus they said something about how it must be easy to suspect new people because there aren’t many in the game. Felt a little like laying on guilt for considering them going forward. That feels kind of wolfy. Yet again, though, I know it is hard not to seem wolfy for comments like this when new. :ayaya: I mean, I guess a new player as town might say stuff like this too and not realize it looks bad.

Initially I had nothing to say about Lemon, because they didn’t really present their own ideas, but with you pointing out their somewhat probing question, they do seem to be trying to coax out a bit more info out of other players. Not sure I have an opinion yet tho…

yeah i realized the post was a reaction test like basically right after i posted so i rescinded that scumread if it wasnt obvious

click a player’s icon and then this

or click the person icon under each post to start from that specific post