Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

Ahh yes, in general this won’t apply as much because of the longer format. Except when it comes to EoD and people have been mostly indecisive, so sometimes people can push a wagon suddenly. But then that can backfire the next day when people analyze what just happened.

Thank you!

I see, so usually only viable for wolves when they need 1 wrong exectuion to win?

honestly i felt like the blunt admission of being too lazy to read the game was actually probably villagery because a wolf might be more concerned about how they come across, especially a newer one

second thing is fine i guess

Well, I think it depends on the person, because sometimes people can explain away the sudden wagon anyway and people forget. :ayaya:

And town does make mistakes also of course. I’ve seen town do this kind of thing because they feel a sudden confidence in their read and want to push for an execution. So you do have to analyze the person and how they approached it.

VOTE: beancat

i guess

they’ve repeatedly brought up wanting to play the game and still haven’t done it
/shrug

hopefully she responds with some juicy alignment indicative omgus

1 Like

Hmmm, I see your point. I do think it depends on the person’s personality and what impression they are trying to give I guess. So I’ll need to see more about what type of person Jar is. :ayaya:

Didn’t beancat mention they’d be kind of inactive today because of performances?

Among us

I think it’s plausible
I just don’t like him using “new player” as a justification

yeah and then they made this post
which is like
i don’t know how to explain it
but i feel like a villager would either not give a fuck that they aren’t playing the game
or would actually feel guilty enough to start playing the game if they have this awareness

i think repeatedly showing awareness of the fact they aren’t playing and then still not playing is probably wolfy, because they are trying to keep up appearances like “oh i’m here guys dw” without actually helping to solve

I can kinda get that. Generally from comments and alluding to past activity it does seem like it’s a case where bean has not been playing actively and is struggling to get into it…?

Eh, Imma sheep a little, it might help to get bean started?

I’m also getting off in order to go to bed, good night~

Actually, how do you place a vote?

1 Like

VOTE: Arctic

Go back to monkey

1 Like

yeah they aren’t usually active regardless but normally they aren’t this self-conscious about their inactivity and tend to sass people reading them from it but i haven’t really seen much of that here except for one post

click this hammer icon in the post editor then type the player name

Thank you

VOTE: Beancat

Trying to read up but I’ve got probably got the flu and allergies and a migraine and I’m also on like 5 pain meds and I keep breaking into laughs every time I read “poor wittle arcy” so give me a bit lol

5 Likes

3 Likes

Alright, I’ve got to think more about my vote now that we’re starting to close in on EoD, and I think I know where I want to put it for now.

VOTE: Aelin

Aelin’s posted six times so far, and I’m not sure I love any of it. Gonna go through this post-by-post.

This is a pretty normal thing to say and do (American Thanksgiving and all). Unfortunately I cannot say anything about this post because it’s so normal #normalgirlnovember

This is where things start to look off to me - specifically, this post raises questions without saying anything. It feels like Aelin’s intentionally stirring the pot without… making a specific accusation. It’s an observation, not analysis, but it feels like it’s presented as the latter.

It feels like Aelin… doesn’t want to argue too strongly that she’s town? Her response to this question of Arctic’s is very quiet, very muted, like she’s trying to blend into the background, and my understanding of this game so far is that that’s exactly what the wolves are trying to doing, with there only being two wolves and with all three high-posters seeming decently townie.

The word “noted” is a wolftell

Again, a lot of strong indecision from Aelin, trying not to stand out, pointing out “odd” things without committing to any of it. It feels like she’s trying to be… and I don’t meant this in the way one would initially interpret it, a net negative on the game. Removing reads without adding them back in.

It is very funny.

beancat (2): Arctic, Nokiel
Kanave (1): Vulgard
Arctic (1): ElizaThePsycho
Aelin (1): May

Not Voting (6): Aelin, beancat, Jar, Kanave, Lemonfairy, Whysper

1 Like

Altslip altslip !!!

2 Likes