Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

noted

yeah idk it could be aelin

i’ve kind of been waiting for her to give a conclusion on all the stuff she’s been asking about because i know that if she’s town there is clearly some kind of internal process going on behind the scenes that she could probably use to clear herself instantaneously

but at this point yeah it’s probably cause for concern

@Aelin are you still catching up? (when) are we going to get the grand reveal of Aelin’s Reads?

i like to call this behaviour “anti-solving”
you should also call it this so i can say i came up with mafia terminology

1 Like

she really badly wanted to show off her new title by losing at the posting votecounts correctly game

1 Like

Voutecounts…

1 Like

i lost the don’t typo when trying to make fun of someone game

3 Likes

Can’t believe all those Americans are out there calling them “voteconts”. Everyone knows the REAL way to spell the word, “voutecounts”.

4 Likes

i think whysper and nokiel are towny

that probably answers your question from earlier arctic

i’m down for aelin or beancat

well im going to try and get some sleep now so i can be back for eod

i would stay up if it weren’t for the fact i had a mandatory lab at 9am

oh wait vulgard is here perfect
what do you think about- oh ok lmao

1 Like

VOTE: Aelin

podracing? do you think this is more likely a wolf or beancat

1 Like

i kinda townread everyone else ngl
kanave and eliza are the closest to null but they’re not wolfy
i kinda see what may is talking about re: aelin and what you’re talking about re: beancat

1 Like

This kind of pressure seems like it comes from town

Looking for pressure for me failing to follow up on my promises is a good thing

This is not
Me not following up on my promises to participate is, surprise surpirse, very common
I feel bad about it regardless of my alignment and will talk about it
Arctic is for some reason determined to kill me today instead ofntaking the towny approach of “here have pressure” that nokiel is taking

i don’t know but i’m pretty confident if there’s a villager in the two they can townclear themselves pretty easily in their own different ways so i’m not too worried

1 Like

VOTE: Arctic

Rawr

Time to backread

1 Like

well then clearly you missed the post where i voted you to see if it would make you insult the shit out of me and step all ove- uh the post where i said i was waiting for you to omgus me

1 Like

similar tastes i see

What

3 Likes

That joke was much funnier in my head

i wasnt voting you because i necessarily wanted to kill you i voted you because nokiel’s posting improved and i think you could be a wolf

i also did it partly because i wanted to create a reaction from you when you inevitably omgus me (you can quite literally see me saying this in the post where i vote you)

so there was still a pressure angle that you aren’t considering

1 Like

kill outside of my townreads and preferably outside of my nulls and i’ll be ok with it
leaving vote on aelin
goodbye

you dont understand im literally on two extra sterngth tyleonol and 2 dayquil and migraine medication on top of my normal mdeiddation

1 Like