Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

geez i butchered that
aaaaa

1 Like

:ghosthug:
just take it easy and do the best that you can, i dont wanna let you die if you’re town

2 Likes

Kinda funny imo?
That game u were town and you did this to wolf!appel
Goes along with me not trusting everyone throwing out random reads based on like 3 posts

alright me done backreading cuz my head hurts
given current wagons 7 hrs before EoD I’d say there’s not much i really missed

1 Like

bro please theres 300 posts

if you are town do you seriously think i should be able to find you from this

1 Like

It’s not presented as shit
It was literally me just confused because i had read up to you and arctic talking about it and i had presumed that it was a arctic was doing something intentionally but was not which i am still vaguely confused about but whatever
my point about you not latching onto the escape route is still valid though

im not going to lie and say that i usually play one way when i dont

again
was sent right when i woke up and im kinda dying so

this is bullshit

am i supposed to make sure theres absolutely no wiggle room between my reads? this is confusing to me. it wasnt strongly indicative in one direction or the other for arctic, but it was still something interesting that stuck out to me while i was reading

1 Like

the tylenol has quicked in hence why im here

3 Likes

im still gonna be here and reading
im just switching to ISO mode :/

1 Like

kicked
not quicked

wanted to point this out as well which is mainly why i switched to ISO mode
Aelin says “noted” a lot

so when arctic quoted it in their response to May’s accusation of aelin i was like “que the fuck”

arctic almost certainly did it for the meme
twas funny to be fair
but the idea that ‘noted’ is a wolftell is the dumbest shit ive ever heard

2 Likes

yeah i know
i wanted to see if she said it herself though lol

1 Like

i havent fully read up but ill ahve two tabs open while im attending bio vitrtualy so things should be fine

1 Like

This doesn’t feel that smart of a move given that Vul recognized it but ill applaud the effort

more so on the arctic read here:

Definitely not the kill today
I don’t entirely agree with the read and don’t think effort clears may, but better to have them around than me

However I do disagree with an Aelin kill today and have issues with the ways May brings them up

Well no not really
since the post says this

Yes there’s a lack of clear wording that im often guillty of but the message and suspicion is definitely there.

More of “I think May is wrong” than “I think May is suspicious”
Town shouldn’t need to go “I’m town because” at every small opportunity like this, rather that’s more of a wolf tell

Lastly this:

First Vulgard, now may, think someone else as well

I fail to see why lemon is town

Yes they’re nice to have around and i would kill for the little creature in their pfp but unless im missing some big meta lemon is a hard null

slot definitely gets a large eyebrow raise from me

1 Like

I’m a top 5 poster
shocker

1 Like

right now i am going to work off the base level of arctic/may are town until i see something proving otherwise
level negative 3 read:
eliza/vulgard is never w/w because they wouldnt both immediately jump on arctic at the start of the day but both have individual scum equity for it
vulgard in particular is acting incredibly weird. first is the shotgun call on arctic, which he claims to be strong enough that he refuses to reconsider unless “arctic becomes an ic by the end of the day” which is out of place and feels honestly like its either just a joke or a very odd attempted replica of a read thats strength doesnt match what ive been seeing so far
lemonfairy feels fairly antagonistic in a way that i dont think a wolf would be trying unless it was a powerful attempt
my snapread there is town just cause it would be silly to antagonize people especially day one as part of a two man wolfteam
vulgard is being very pushy

urk head hurts

1 Like

this vulgard/arctic interaction is weird but i cant figure out why on a first glance

vulgard is confusing me

it says summary because thats the default text for the header and can be replaced
duh
on second thought you know this so now im confused again
whatever
i dont like this post because the answer is, of course, never “nothing”. vulgard seems to be very forceful at the moment, and i feel like thats more indicative of trying to control thread from a power wolf perspective because theyve been focusing on individual people rather than just making reads as a whole

1 Like