Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

by the way, i think kanave and bean are unlikely to be together from how kanave handled their vote at eod

aelin had not yet voted which would have put aelin/bean to 4/3 and at that point a last minute switch could have killed bean but kanave just… wasted their vote on me

it also feels like a classic move to make as a wolf if the wagons are v/v and beancat is town

3 Likes

it’s probably the part where he’s typing lowercase but
I remember recently he was wolf and his tone was really… robotic.

1 Like

i think as w/w kanave probably just votes aelin there

she couldn’t justify it but she hadn’t justified a vote on me either so i don’t think she really cares about that lol

2 Likes

yeah they aren’t w/w i think i forgot to say this in the thread
kanave always just votes aelin if they’re partners

2 Likes

if kanave and beancat are partners i mean

Ahhh interesting :ayaya:

1 Like

this + i think beancat’s start today was towny + i wouldn’t be surprised if wagons were v/v from the overall apathy + i had kanave in poe anyway

all the reasons i’m voting them rn

1 Like

vulgard your new reason for being scumread is “typing in lower case”

how do you plead

3 Likes

oh in that sense i change tones all the time
haven’t really found one that i think expresses me best but with this one i feel like it’s the easiest for me to post thoughts

the funniest part is that eliza has seen me type in all kinds of ways as different alignments

3 Likes

based on the reasons people i read villa gave for missing last eod, if you don’t have a family you’re a wolf

Actually, how does one change to typing all lowercase when you usually do mixed case?? Like I can’t see how to do that without intentionally typing very slowly :ayaya:

if kanave is town it would be cool if they did a thing like posting some reads or solving something because they have in fact not done this like, once

1 Like

I guess maybe break your shift key

…and his tone is robotic

when you’ve flip-flopped between different tones not being able to figure out which one feels right you eventually develop the ability

To type in different ways

And use punctuation or not.

and it comes pretty naturally.

this might seem creepy but it’s true

4 Likes

ok fair

So cool :ayaya:

i’m not sure why you find my tone robotic when i think i’ve been pretty transparent this entire game to the point i’ve openly called my thoughts dumb

1 Like

i have impressed whysper, i can now die happy

3 Likes