Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

What do these things have anything to do with eavhother

holy fuck if i saw aelin’s post count i might have actually shielded her, i don’t think she has the wim as scum to go off that much while coming under a lot of pressure

1 Like

why did you like this explanation if you think it makes no sense

2 Likes

yeah aelin was towning it up pretty hard toward the deadline 5 am eod sucks

…what

in other news I’ve decided I’m stupid

you gave me a like for explaining then told me it didn’t make sense
if it didn’t make sense why did you give it a like

1 Like

I like things

2 Likes

do you like people

I like

any townreads then

No.
(That I remember)

“I like, therefore I am”
– Eliza

4 Likes

Kanave (2): Nokiel, Vulgard

Not Voting (8): Arctic, beancat, ElizaThePsycho, Jar, Kanave, Lemonfairy, May, Whysper

Day ends 2022-12-01T04:00:00Z

i might’ve lost a chromosome from this conversation

4 Likes

VOTE: Jar

Going to put my vote here for now. I hope he comes back to explain more about his suspicion of Arctic. Still considering Arctic also. Still looking at other thoughts from people.

I feel like there’s a conclusion I should be drawing from yesterday. I feel like I should’ve come out of that with a better understanding of the gamestate. I feel like I should have a path to solving the game from that EoD votecount, or at least a follow-up suspect, but for some reason I keep reading over and reading over and my mind goes blank. Maybe because I was up too late. I’m going to go think on it and play Splatoon for a while I think

God damnit this is the “not engaging with the game from D2 forward because I’m convinced I should’ve solved it already” isn’t it. Well at least I recognized it this time

@Whysper @Vulgard @Nokiel you all are right i havnt explained much about my suspicion on arctic that is why there was a question mark in my explanation there. i just wanted to point out that trying to post the most could mean that they are trying to look towny if they are wolves

i wish i could post more but the website isnt loading for me sorry