Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

Okay, so to move on, what do you think of Kanave? They are the other wagon today. And Vulgard is voting them.

i need to read the posts by them again. also i dont know some crucial terms like eod, gutread, metaread, wagon etc lol so dont expect me to understand the forum mafia language

2 Likes

alright so it seems that kanave is trying to contribute to the convo, she actually says that she is posting no content and is busy.

im still feel neutral about them because of the above reasons. i dont understand how she is “bouncing around”

no ones here sad

Oh, are you referring to Vulgard’s comment about bouncing around? I think he meant he is moving the vote around to get reactions and such. :ayaya:

ohh alright i thought it was the reason why he voted them

so he didnt give a reason huh

No, I guess he just sheeped Nokiel. He had his vote on Nokiel and I guess was satisfied and wanted to bounce around :ayaya:

okay i am yet to learn the voting mechanics too. i see people voting multiple people in a single day which i dont quite understand

Oh supposedly it is to apply pressure or gauge reactions or such. I’m not sure how much it actually helps, but I suppose it does spur comments at times. I’m still trying to figure out what people are seeing by the sway of votes throughout the day. Ideally people are also changing votes when figuring out stuff from new evidence too.

1 Like

@Whysper can you show me where vul was called out for his instant strong assumption

Hmm, let me look. Beancat said something. I also made a comment. But mine was more in relation to how I’ve seen him as town do this to someone who ended up being a wolf, so mine was more like a flashback/slight concern it was happening again. :ayaya:

1 Like

Actually if you just go to Vulgard’s post and then click to open the replies, you can see a few. I think there might have been also mentions later that didn’t quote the post, but I need to find those.

And actually you can see where Lemon commented asking if that was a pocket :ayaya:

EOD - End of Day, pretty self-explanatory
Gutread - Your gut instinct on what someone’s alignment is, as opposed to a read based in conscious reasons you can explain.
Metaread - A read on someone’s alignment based on their previous play; “this person did xyz as town in the last game, so I think they’re town now, too”.
Wagon - The contingent of people who are voting a player - since Whysper is voting for you, she’s “on your wagon”, if there are two main vote targets by the end of the day, they’re “competing wagons”, and a sudden shift in votes toward a new target at the end of the day is a “flashwagon”.

Votes aren’t counted until the end of the day, so people change around who they’re voting based on what people are doing. Some unscrupulous actors might even place votes they don’t truly believe in to see how people react - no idea who.

5 Likes

BTW this is sometimes called CFD here for “Chinese Fire Drill” I think

I have a quick window of time I can be Online right now, so anyone is free to ask me any questions if they’d like. I’ll probably place a vote soon, once I make a decision on whom.

Okay, actually let me ask you since I townread you. Have you seen some of the recent posts about Arctic, like my suspicions of him? What do you think?

1 Like

And then his reaction to things today

I realize you may not have had time yet, so maybe later if you can